Any recommendations for good stopovers after leaving the St. Louis area heading on I-70 West to Denver? Either for an hour or two to get out of the car and see something, and/or an overnight spot? We are planning on meeting a friend around Kansas City for lunch, but beyond that no planned stopping points. I'll have my two boys with me, ages 6 & 9. Thanks!!!
Interesting stopovers driving from St. Louis to Denver?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando for Work
- 2 camaro hire in waikiki
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 5 How to dress in Vegas
- 6 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 7 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 8 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 9 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 10 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 11 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 12 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 13 charlotte
- 14 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 15 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 16 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 17 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 18 Sonoma or napa?
- 19 USA trip
- 20 Black Hills Trip Report
- 21 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 22 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 23 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 24 Cape Cod in October
- 25 Air Connections on Maui