Any recommendations for good stopovers after leaving the St. Louis area heading on I-70 West to Denver? Either for an hour or two to get out of the car and see something, and/or an overnight spot? We are planning on meeting a friend around Kansas City for lunch, but beyond that no planned stopping points. I'll have my two boys with me, ages 6 & 9. Thanks!!!
Interesting stopovers driving from St. Louis to Denver?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 2 best area to stay in san diego
- 3 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 4 layover
- 5 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 6 Westin Portland Harborview or Residence Inn ... another downtown hotel?
- 7 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 8 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 9 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 10 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 11 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 14 San Francisco - mid October
- 15 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 16 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 17 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 20 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 21 Denver 1 day in denver
- 22 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 23 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 24 Burlington VT day trip
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour