Any recommendations for good stopovers after leaving the St. Louis area heading on I-70 West to Denver? Either for an hour or two to get out of the car and see something, and/or an overnight spot? We are planning on meeting a friend around Kansas City for lunch, but beyond that no planned stopping points. I'll have my two boys with me, ages 6 & 9. Thanks!!!
Interesting stopovers driving from St. Louis to Denver?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle Transportation??
- 2 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 3 New England Family Trip - August
- 4 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 5 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 6 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 7 Cell phone service in Moab
- 8 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 9 Zion the narrows
- 10 Advice on Roadtrip
- 11 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 12 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 13 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 14 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 18 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 19 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 20 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 21 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 22 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 23 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 24 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 25 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary