Any recommendations for good stopovers after leaving the St. Louis area heading on I-70 West to Denver? Either for an hour or two to get out of the car and see something, and/or an overnight spot? We are planning on meeting a friend around Kansas City for lunch, but beyond that no planned stopping points. I'll have my two boys with me, ages 6 & 9. Thanks!!!
Interesting stopovers driving from St. Louis to Denver?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 2 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 3 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 4 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 5 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 6 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 7 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 8 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 9 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 10 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 11 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 12 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 13 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 14 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 15 Kid School Admission
- 16 NYC hotel/July
- 17 Boston to see Sargent works
- 18 Southern Alabama trip report
- 19 New York City-New Things?
- 20 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 21 Oom-pa-pa at the Y (our “camping” report) April 2015 St. Louis MO
- 22 Alaska Trip Planning
- 23 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 24 Atlanta to LA
- 25 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.