My husband and I will be flying to LA March 11 and plan to visit LA for a few days and then will end up in San Diego where we fly home (Detroit) the following Friday. Are there any interesting sites that we should check out outside of LA and along our drive to San Diego? Any info would be much appreciated. This is our first time visiting California.
interesting places or sites between Los Angeles and San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 3 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 6 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 7 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 8 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 9 USA with a 3 year old
- 10 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 11 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 12 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 13 Universal studios/Orlando
- 14 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 15 Wedding venue in NH
- 16 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 17 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 NYC theatre broadway
- 20 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 21 San Diego parks and attractions
- 22 Alaska
- 23 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 24 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 25 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants