My husband and I will be flying to LA March 11 and plan to visit LA for a few days and then will end up in San Diego where we fly home (Detroit) the following Friday. Are there any interesting sites that we should check out outside of LA and along our drive to San Diego? Any info would be much appreciated. This is our first time visiting California.
interesting places or sites between Los Angeles and San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 2 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 3 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 4 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 5 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 6 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 moving to florida
- 9 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 10 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 11 Hotel near Miami airport
- 12 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 13 Our perfect day in Key West
- 14 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 15 culpepper
- 16 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 17 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 18 Road Trip SW
- 19 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 20 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 25 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP