Last day of our NYC trip, a friday, we plan to meet our friends driving from Long Island. We're looking for a nice place to spend a couple hours with them, before heading back to LGA for our flight back home. We're looking for a place in the Williamsburg - Long Island City - Maspeth triangle... Of course, any restaurant could do the trick, but at the same time, if there's an interesting place to visit together, that would be an added value... Thanks...
Interesting places in Williamsburg - Long Island City - Maspeth triangle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 2 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 3 Utah 2
- 4 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 5 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 6 California San Diego area lodging
- 7 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 8 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 9 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 10 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 11 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 12 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 13 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 16 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 17 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 18 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 19 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 20 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 21 Kauai Garden tours
- 22 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 23 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 24 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 25 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23