Last day of our NYC trip, a friday, we plan to meet our friends driving from Long Island. We're looking for a nice place to spend a couple hours with them, before heading back to LGA for our flight back home. We're looking for a place in the Williamsburg - Long Island City - Maspeth triangle... Of course, any restaurant could do the trick, but at the same time, if there's an interesting place to visit together, that would be an added value... Thanks...
Interesting places in Williamsburg - Long Island City - Maspeth triangle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 2 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 3 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 4 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 5 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 6 moving to florida
- 7 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 8 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 9 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 10 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 11 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 12 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 13 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 14 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 15 Cape Cod trip report
- 16 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 17 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 18 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 19 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 20 Road Trip SW
- 21 Seafood
- 22 2 weeks in Alaska
- 23 San Diego farmer's markets
- 24 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 25 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!