Last day of our NYC trip, a friday, we plan to meet our friends driving from Long Island. We're looking for a nice place to spend a couple hours with them, before heading back to LGA for our flight back home. We're looking for a place in the Williamsburg - Long Island City - Maspeth triangle... Of course, any restaurant could do the trick, but at the same time, if there's an interesting place to visit together, that would be an added value... Thanks...
Interesting places in Williamsburg - Long Island City - Maspeth triangle
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 San Antonio
- 4 hotel near Met NYC
- 5 Key West on NYE
- 6 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 7 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 8 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 9 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 10 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 11 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 12 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 13 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 14 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 17 Hotel near Public Theater
- 18 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 19 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 20 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 21 Oahu Information
- 22 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 23 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 24 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 25 Savanah Sojourn