Last day of our NYC trip, a friday, we plan to meet our friends driving from Long Island. We're looking for a nice place to spend a couple hours with them, before heading back to LGA for our flight back home. We're looking for a place in the Williamsburg - Long Island City - Maspeth triangle... Of course, any restaurant could do the trick, but at the same time, if there's an interesting place to visit together, that would be an added value... Thanks...
Interesting places in Williamsburg - Long Island City - Maspeth triangle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 2 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 3 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 4 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 5 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 6 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 best area to stay in san diego
- 9 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 10 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 11 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 12 Two airports to choose from?
- 13 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 14 layover
- 15 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 18 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 19 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 20 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 21 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 22 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 23 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 24 Road trip itinerary
- 25 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al