Looking to go to Newport for 2 nights and would like to stay in an inn or bed and breakfast. There seems to be so many. Anyone have any recommendations? Something somewhat romantic but not extravagantly expensive?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 2 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 3 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 4 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 5 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 6 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 7 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 8 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 9 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 10 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 11 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 12 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 13 Rhode Island Get Away
- 14 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 15 Vancouver to Washington State
- 16 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 17 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 18 Glacier National Park 2018
- 19 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 20 Adirondacks trip repot
- 21 New England Tour
- 22 Carmel CA lodging
- 23 Driving CA 395
- 24 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 25 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?