Looking to go to Newport for 2 nights and would like to stay in an inn or bed and breakfast. There seems to be so many. Anyone have any recommendations? Something somewhat romantic but not extravagantly expensive?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 2 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 3 Long Weekend in Denver
- 4 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 5 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 6 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 7 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 8 Birthday vacation ideas
- 9 driving RT 66
- 10 From Newark to Manhattan
- 11 once in a lifetime
- 12 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 13 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 14 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 15 Hotels Houston
- 16 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 17 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 18 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 19 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 20 Monument Valley
- 21 Sedona lodging
- 22 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 23 Tioga Pass
- 24 48 Hours in NYC
- 25 Where to visit out east