Are there any nice, relaxing B&B's, Inns or small hotels right smack on the water in the Watch Hill area? I don't mean across the street, or across the parking-lot close. I mean so close that when you look out your window you see sand and water, and hear waves. Thanks for any tips.
Inn or B&B in Watch Hill and environs right smack on the water?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 2 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 3 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 4 Locker at JFK
- 5 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 6 San Diego grocery stores
- 7 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 8 Best places to move to Florida?
- 9 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 10 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 11 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 12 Question about Miami travel
- 13 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 14 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 15 Key Largo, FL
- 16 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 17 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 18 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 21 West Coast Bound End of March
- 22 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 23 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 24 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 25 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days