Wondering if anyone has ever stayed here and their opinions of it. Thanks!
Inn at Washington Square in Newport, RI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive along the Columbia River
- 2 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 3 Wine Country Picnic
- 4 10 day trip to California
- 5 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 6 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 7 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 8 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 9 Boston/Fenway park
- 10 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 11 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 14 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 15 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 16 Where to go in Maine?
- 17 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 21 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 22 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 23 Sacramento GTG
- 24 Travel West Coast
- 25 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park