I am torn between the Inn at Kulaniapia or the Bay View B&B in Hilo. Tripadvisor.com has all positive reviews for Bay View, but some negative for Kulaniapia. Has anyone stayed at either one? What did you think? Thanks!
Inn at Kulaniapia or Bay View B&B?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Affordable parking options: Port of Miami?
- 2 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 3 NYC play advice needed
- 4 canyon De Chelly or Chaco
- 5 Fredericksburg to see the wildflowers and to sample the wine
- 6 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 7 JFK to midtown/Times Square (47th & 7th)
- 8 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 9 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 10 New Orleans-where to stay and what to see?
- 11 carousel bar nola
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 Driving from Texas to Yellowstone
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Louisville KY trip report -- attractions and food
- 16 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 17 Ocean Activities around Kauai
- 18 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 19 Please update me on moderate priced ocean front hotels southeast Fla.
- 20 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 21 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 22 Big Sur?
- 23 Sunday Brunch Southern California
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon