Hi, my husband may be taking a job in Naples, FL but we know little to nothing about Naples. We have 2 small children, 3 and 1 and eventually will like them to go to a private school (christian if possible). I am an Occupational therapist and my husband is a CPA... We will need a great area in Naples where we can raise our children. We like quite, older people to tell you the truth, even though we are in our early 20's we like to hang out with mature people. we love to go to church and be in church activities. we are way far from being party people... We would like a nice home, in a nice area. We dont mind if its close to the beach or not. we mainly look for safety. I would like to have good grocery stores around, and good parks for my kids. We have heard that North Naples is a nice area, is there any others? good quite places? areas to raise your family? I would love as many comments as possible. Thanks in advance! =)
Info On Naples, FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best places to move to Florida?
- 2 West Coast Bound End of March
- 3 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 4 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 5 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 6 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 7 Oahu ideas
- 8 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 9 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 10 Key Largo, FL
- 11 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 12 Death Valley in June
- 13 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 14 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 15 San Diego grocery stores
- 16 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 19 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 20 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 21 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 22 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 23 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 24 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 25 Huntington Beach - hostels?