Hi, my husband may be taking a job in Naples, FL but we know little to nothing about Naples. We have 2 small children, 3 and 1 and eventually will like them to go to a private school (christian if possible). I am an Occupational therapist and my husband is a CPA... We will need a great area in Naples where we can raise our children. We like quite, older people to tell you the truth, even though we are in our early 20's we like to hang out with mature people. we love to go to church and be in church activities. we are way far from being party people... We would like a nice home, in a nice area. We dont mind if its close to the beach or not. we mainly look for safety. I would like to have good grocery stores around, and good parks for my kids. We have heard that North Naples is a nice area, is there any others? good quite places? areas to raise your family? I would love as many comments as possible. Thanks in advance! =)
Info On Naples, FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 2 The reason for choosing Anti Aging serum Is Ok Or Not?
- 3 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 4 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 5 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 6 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Dining in Manhattan
- 9 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 10 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 11 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 12 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 13 From Seattle airport to the city
- 14 General Utah planning questions
- 15 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 16 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 17 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 18 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 19 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 20 New York City Christmas Trip
- 21 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 22 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 23 Colorado Skiing
- 24 American Honeymoon in March
- 25 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas