Hi, my husband may be taking a job in Naples, FL but we know little to nothing about Naples. We have 2 small children, 3 and 1 and eventually will like them to go to a private school (christian if possible). I am an Occupational therapist and my husband is a CPA... We will need a great area in Naples where we can raise our children. We like quite, older people to tell you the truth, even though we are in our early 20's we like to hang out with mature people. we love to go to church and be in church activities. we are way far from being party people... We would like a nice home, in a nice area. We dont mind if its close to the beach or not. we mainly look for safety. I would like to have good grocery stores around, and good parks for my kids. We have heard that North Naples is a nice area, is there any others? good quite places? areas to raise your family? I would love as many comments as possible. Thanks in advance! =)
Info On Naples, FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 September trip to Michigan
- 2 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 3 Road Trip
- 4 New York Yankee Station
- 5 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 6 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 9 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 10 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 11 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 12 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 13 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 14 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 15 Roads into Estes Park
- 16 Whale watching
- 17 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 18 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 19 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 20 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 21 Houston in September
- 22 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 23 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 24 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 25 New York City Restaurants