Hi, my husband may be taking a job in Naples, FL but we know little to nothing about Naples. We have 2 small children, 3 and 1 and eventually will like them to go to a private school (christian if possible). I am an Occupational therapist and my husband is a CPA... We will need a great area in Naples where we can raise our children. We like quite, older people to tell you the truth, even though we are in our early 20's we like to hang out with mature people. we love to go to church and be in church activities. we are way far from being party people... We would like a nice home, in a nice area. We dont mind if its close to the beach or not. we mainly look for safety. I would like to have good grocery stores around, and good parks for my kids. We have heard that North Naples is a nice area, is there any others? good quite places? areas to raise your family? I would love as many comments as possible. Thanks in advance! =)
Info On Naples, FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 2 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 3 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 4 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 5 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 6 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 7 relocating travel
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 10 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 11 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 12 Mesa Verde
- 13 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 14 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 15 Seattle Hyatts
- 16 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 17 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 20 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 21 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 24 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 25 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel