Going to be in the Hartford area for a training. Centennial Inn in Farmington was recommended , it is close to training site. AAA gives it three stars and it seems you get a lot for the price but I would like to hear from someone who actually has stayed there or at least seen it. BTW there are three of us going 2 adults and one child and for an extra $31 we can get three tickets to Lake Compounce amusement park.
Info on Centennial Inn?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 2 Where to go in Maine?
- 3 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 4 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 5 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 6 Washington, DC to Boston
- 7 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 10 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 11 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 12 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 13 rain in Kauai
- 14 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Kennedy Space Center
- 19 San Diego Trip Report
- 20 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 21 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 22 NYC jazz with a minor
- 23 NYC Itinerary Help
- 24 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 25 5 week in US/Mexico