Going to be in the Hartford area for a training. Centennial Inn in Farmington was recommended , it is close to training site. AAA gives it three stars and it seems you get a lot for the price but I would like to hear from someone who actually has stayed there or at least seen it. BTW there are three of us going 2 adults and one child and for an extra $31 we can get three tickets to Lake Compounce amusement park.
Info on Centennial Inn?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Princeville in January
- 2 hotel near Met NYC
- 3 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 4 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 5 Warm and don't Drive
- 6 RIP Judy Rogers
- 7 pa to az
- 8 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 9 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 10 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 13 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 14 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 15 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 16 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 21 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 22 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 Yountville or Napa in February??