Hello. Just looking to see if anyone has arrived on an international flight with a connection through Houston-IAH. We will be arriving at 5:30p from San Jose, CR through IAH to get our connection to LAX. Our connection time is about 1 1/2 hours. I have been hearing horror stories of how long the lines are to clear customs in Houston. The tickets are already purchased so there is no going back. Has anyone had any experiences in Houston or any tips that could make things go smoother? Or should I just come to terms with the fact that we are probably going to miss our flight and brace for stand-by.
info on arriving from Costa Rica and clearing customs in Houston airport
View all United States activity »
- 1 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 2 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 3 Vero Beach FL
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 6 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 7 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 8 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 9 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 13 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 14 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 15 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 16 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 19 Question about Boulder area
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 22 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 23 Grand Canyon in March?
- 24 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 25 California Tour Groups?