Hello. Just looking to see if anyone has arrived on an international flight with a connection through Houston-IAH. We will be arriving at 5:30p from San Jose, CR through IAH to get our connection to LAX. Our connection time is about 1 1/2 hours. I have been hearing horror stories of how long the lines are to clear customs in Houston. The tickets are already purchased so there is no going back. Has anyone had any experiences in Houston or any tips that could make things go smoother? Or should I just come to terms with the fact that we are probably going to miss our flight and brace for stand-by.
info on arriving from Costa Rica and clearing customs in Houston airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 3 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 4 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 5 Philly
- 6 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 7 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 8 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 9 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 10 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 11 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 12 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 13 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 14 Pub with food in Seattle
- 15 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 16 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 17 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 18 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 19 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 20 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 Road Trip SW
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 25 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!