Hello. Just looking to see if anyone has arrived on an international flight with a connection through Houston-IAH. We will be arriving at 5:30p from San Jose, CR through IAH to get our connection to LAX. Our connection time is about 1 1/2 hours. I have been hearing horror stories of how long the lines are to clear customs in Houston. The tickets are already purchased so there is no going back. Has anyone had any experiences in Houston or any tips that could make things go smoother? Or should I just come to terms with the fact that we are probably going to miss our flight and brace for stand-by.
info on arriving from Costa Rica and clearing customs in Houston airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 2 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 3 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 4 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 5 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 6 Beach holiday with baby
- 7 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 8 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 9 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 10 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 11 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 12 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 13 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 14 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 15 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 16 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 17 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 18 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 19 Salt Lake City
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 22 Savannah GA
- 23 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 24 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 25 Seattle hotels