Hello. Just looking to see if anyone has arrived on an international flight with a connection through Houston-IAH. We will be arriving at 5:30p from San Jose, CR through IAH to get our connection to LAX. Our connection time is about 1 1/2 hours. I have been hearing horror stories of how long the lines are to clear customs in Houston. The tickets are already purchased so there is no going back. Has anyone had any experiences in Houston or any tips that could make things go smoother? Or should I just come to terms with the fact that we are probably going to miss our flight and brace for stand-by.
info on arriving from Costa Rica and clearing customs in Houston airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 2 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 3 Maui - Haleakala
- 4 Condo Rental in Florida
- 5 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 6 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 7 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 8 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 9 planning a trip to US
- 10 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 11 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 12 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 13 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 14 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 15 http://testxtremefacts.com/progain-350/
- 16 Texas
- 17 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 18 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 19 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 20 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 21 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 22 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 23 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 24 10 day trip
- 25 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?