Hello. Just looking to see if anyone has arrived on an international flight with a connection through Houston-IAH. We will be arriving at 5:30p from San Jose, CR through IAH to get our connection to LAX. Our connection time is about 1 1/2 hours. I have been hearing horror stories of how long the lines are to clear customs in Houston. The tickets are already purchased so there is no going back. Has anyone had any experiences in Houston or any tips that could make things go smoother? Or should I just come to terms with the fact that we are probably going to miss our flight and brace for stand-by.
info on arriving from Costa Rica and clearing customs in Houston airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 4 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 5 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 6 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 7 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 8 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 9 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 10 Seattle: Something Different?
- 11 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 12 Park City ideas
- 13 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 14 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 15 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 16 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 17 NYC Clubs for live music
- 18 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 19 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 20 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 23 ONP help
- 24 California road trip
- 25 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston