Hello. Just looking to see if anyone has arrived on an international flight with a connection through Houston-IAH. We will be arriving at 5:30p from San Jose, CR through IAH to get our connection to LAX. Our connection time is about 1 1/2 hours. I have been hearing horror stories of how long the lines are to clear customs in Houston. The tickets are already purchased so there is no going back. Has anyone had any experiences in Houston or any tips that could make things go smoother? Or should I just come to terms with the fact that we are probably going to miss our flight and brace for stand-by.
info on arriving from Costa Rica and clearing customs in Houston airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Christmas Trip
- 2 Dining in Manhattan
- 3 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 4 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 5 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 6 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 7 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 8 From Seattle airport to the city
- 9 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 10 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 11 Colorado Skiing
- 12 American Honeymoon in March
- 13 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 14 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 15 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 18 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 19 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 20 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 21 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 22 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 23 Middle America in October
- 24 visit to HIghLine
- 25 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live