Hello. Just looking to see if anyone has arrived on an international flight with a connection through Houston-IAH. We will be arriving at 5:30p from San Jose, CR through IAH to get our connection to LAX. Our connection time is about 1 1/2 hours. I have been hearing horror stories of how long the lines are to clear customs in Houston. The tickets are already purchased so there is no going back. Has anyone had any experiences in Houston or any tips that could make things go smoother? Or should I just come to terms with the fact that we are probably going to miss our flight and brace for stand-by.
info on arriving from Costa Rica and clearing customs in Houston airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My frist trip to Honolulu, need some help please
- 2 Need advise on route to Natchez from the coast and on my itinerary
- 3 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 4 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 5 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 6 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 7 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 8 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 9 Cape Cod
- 10 San Francisco - mid October
- 11 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 12 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 13 San Diego with Kids
- 14 Tour companies
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 17 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 18 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 19 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 20 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 21 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 22 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 23 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 24 Getting around the Big Island
- 25 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.