Hello. Just looking to see if anyone has arrived on an international flight with a connection through Houston-IAH. We will be arriving at 5:30p from San Jose, CR through IAH to get our connection to LAX. Our connection time is about 1 1/2 hours. I have been hearing horror stories of how long the lines are to clear customs in Houston. The tickets are already purchased so there is no going back. Has anyone had any experiences in Houston or any tips that could make things go smoother? Or should I just come to terms with the fact that we are probably going to miss our flight and brace for stand-by.
info on arriving from Costa Rica and clearing customs in Houston airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 2 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 3 New Orleans Weekend
- 4 5 star Hotels in Virginia
- 5 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 6 Moving to New Jersey
- 7 I will be in Wash DC in October.
- 8 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 9 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 10 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 11 East Coast Road Trip
- 12 West Coast Road Trip
- 13 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 14 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 15 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 16 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 17 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 18 Car Needed in Austin?
- 19 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 20 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 24 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 25 Maui itinerary