I would like to hear from any 50+ past visitor to the Infield Club at Kentucky Derby with tips to make our day a pleasurable one. This is our first time, I read there is a family area , where is it? Do people dress up for the infield , can I wear my fancy hat? Where is the best place to view the large screen tv's and the bathrooms?
Infield Club Kentucky Derby
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 2 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 3 JFK Airport
- 4 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 5 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 6 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 7 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 8 Marco Island
- 9 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 10 things to do near Arches National Park
- 11 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 12 Arches National Park in a day
- 13 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 14 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 15 Breckenridge in October
- 16 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 17 EX-LAX
- 18 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 19 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 20 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 21 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 22 Broadway choices
- 23 N California trip questions
- 24 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 25 My Book of Mormon review