Hi, so my siblings and are looking to send out parents on a weekend getaway as their present for Christmas. I need help locating a place for them to stay. We are looking for somewhere in NH, Vermont, Maine, RI, or Mass. It will probably be in January.... anything woks; an inn in the mountains, or a hotel in Boston- and anything in between. We need something fairly cheap, under $200 for both nights would be appreciated! All help is appreciated! Thanks!
Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Death Valley in June
- 2 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 3 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 4 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 5 Oahu ideas
- 6 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 7 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 8 San Diego grocery stores
- 9 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 10 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 11 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 12 West Coast Bound End of March
- 13 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 14 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 15 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 16 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 17 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 18 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 19 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 20 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 21 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 22 Best places to move to Florida?
- 23 Juneau May 8th
- 24 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 25 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.