Hi, so my siblings and are looking to send out parents on a weekend getaway as their present for Christmas. I need help locating a place for them to stay. We are looking for somewhere in NH, Vermont, Maine, RI, or Mass. It will probably be in January.... anything woks; an inn in the mountains, or a hotel in Boston- and anything in between. We need something fairly cheap, under $200 for both nights would be appreciated! All help is appreciated! Thanks!
Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fancy dining
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 4 culpepper
- 5 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 6 Santa Barbara, California
- 7 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 10 moving to florida
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 13 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 14 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 15 Will have five days in Savannah
- 16 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 17 May visit to Denali
- 18 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 19 Chicago trip
- 20 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 21 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 22 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 23 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 24 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 25 Itinerary opinions