Hi, so my siblings and are looking to send out parents on a weekend getaway as their present for Christmas. I need help locating a place for them to stay. We are looking for somewhere in NH, Vermont, Maine, RI, or Mass. It will probably be in January.... anything woks; an inn in the mountains, or a hotel in Boston- and anything in between. We need something fairly cheap, under $200 for both nights would be appreciated! All help is appreciated! Thanks!
Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Book of Mormon review
- 2 Yosemite Lodging
- 3 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 4 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 5 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 6 Worst Restaurants in America
- 7 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 8 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 9 Colorado aspen updates
- 10 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 11 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 12 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Arches National Park in a day
- 15 SFO International Airport
- 16 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 17 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 18 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 19 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 20 Fall color yet?
- 21 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 22 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 23 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 24 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 25 Car service from Oakland airport to city