Hi, so my siblings and are looking to send out parents on a weekend getaway as their present for Christmas. I need help locating a place for them to stay. We are looking for somewhere in NH, Vermont, Maine, RI, or Mass. It will probably be in January.... anything woks; an inn in the mountains, or a hotel in Boston- and anything in between. We need something fairly cheap, under $200 for both nights would be appreciated! All help is appreciated! Thanks!
Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another long layover in Honolulu--where to store carry-on bag?
- 2 CARING ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPIES AVAILABLE email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 3 English bulldog Puppies Ready For Good Homes email (email@example.com)
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 6 California road trip
- 7 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 8 Seattle Hyatts
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 11 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 12 San Diego - wher to stay
- 13 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 14 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 15 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 16 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 17 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 18 Berkshires in late October
- 19 2 day in Adirondack park
- 20 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 24 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 25 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend