Hi, so my siblings and are looking to send out parents on a weekend getaway as their present for Christmas. I need help locating a place for them to stay. We are looking for somewhere in NH, Vermont, Maine, RI, or Mass. It will probably be in January.... anything woks; an inn in the mountains, or a hotel in Boston- and anything in between. We need something fairly cheap, under $200 for both nights would be appreciated! All help is appreciated! Thanks!
Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 2 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 3 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 Breckenridge in October
- 6 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 9 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 10 Richmond highlights?
- 11 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 12 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 13 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 14 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 15 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 16 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 17 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 18 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 19 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 20 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 21 Washington DC in Spring?
- 22 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 23 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 24 Must Eats
- 25 Need condo suggestions in Destin