Hi, so my siblings and are looking to send out parents on a weekend getaway as their present for Christmas. I need help locating a place for them to stay. We are looking for somewhere in NH, Vermont, Maine, RI, or Mass. It will probably be in January.... anything woks; an inn in the mountains, or a hotel in Boston- and anything in between. We need something fairly cheap, under $200 for both nights would be appreciated! All help is appreciated! Thanks!
Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT. email@example.com
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 4 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 5 Florida Everglades
- 6 Everything I Need to Know (re Taking Mama to Manhattan) I Learned on Fodors
- 7 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 8 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 9 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 10 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 11 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 12 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 13 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 14 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 15 NYC hotel/July
- 16 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 17 May 20th - Ritz Orlando Grande Lakes Charity Golf $150
- 18 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 19 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 20 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 21 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 22 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 23 Boston to see Sargent works
- 24 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 25 New York City - apartment locations