Hi! I'm taking kids (ages 9, 15 and 15) to D.C. this weekend to see the museums. We will be staying at Holiday Inn Select on King Street as I had a coupon for a free night's lodging there. Can anyone recommend any inexpensive places to get breakfast or dinner near Old Town (chains are fine!) I really have to watch my dollars right now due to a job situation (or "un-situation" actually) but don't want the kids to go hungry - thank you!!
Inexpensive places to eat with kids in Old Town (Alexandria, Va)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONP help
- 2 California road trip
- 3 Seattle: Something Different?
- 4 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 5 Seattle Hyatts
- 6 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 7 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 8 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?
- 11 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 12 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 13 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 14 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 15 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 16 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 17 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 18 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 19 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 20 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 21 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 22 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 23 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 24 Road Tour in Usa
- 25 So you love handbags!