Hi! I'm taking kids (ages 9, 15 and 15) to D.C. this weekend to see the museums. We will be staying at Holiday Inn Select on King Street as I had a coupon for a free night's lodging there. Can anyone recommend any inexpensive places to get breakfast or dinner near Old Town (chains are fine!) I really have to watch my dollars right now due to a job situation (or "un-situation" actually) but don't want the kids to go hungry - thank you!!
Inexpensive places to eat with kids in Old Town (Alexandria, Va)?
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 2 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 6 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 7 Warm and don't Drive
- 8 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 9 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 10 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 11 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 12 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 13 RIP Judy Rogers
- 14 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 15 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 16 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 17 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 18 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 21 Princeville in January
- 22 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 23 pa to az
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 Savanah Sojourn