Three of my friends and I are travelling to DC in May. We want to find a safe and clean place to sleep. It does not have to be directly in DC but it does need to be either very near a metro or provide a shuttle to the metro or area attractions. We would like to pay $100 or less per night if possible. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 2 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 3 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 4 Pt Everglades to fll
- 5 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 6 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 7 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 8 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 9 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 10 Change planes in Atlanta
- 11 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 12 a short trip to san francisco
- 13 I95
- 14 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 15 Uber boston
- 16 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 17 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 18 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 19 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 20 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 21 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 22 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 23 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 24 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 25 Wine Country