Hi----my Mom is turning 70, and my sisters and I are flying into Indy for her b'day. We want to surprise her by taking her someplace for dinner (in a limo, with about 3 or 4 of her friends----they don't like driving around the city after dark) She lives on the southside, but we thought it would be fun to either go downtown or someplace other than the southside (why pay for a limo if we're just driving around the block). She likes linen-tablecloth type places, no smoking, no loud music or dancing, and we'll probably be looking at an early seating on a Saturday night. (no Mexican---heartburn, no Asian----allergies-----no Italian---too spicy) She likes Rick's Boatyard Cafe if that helps you get a feel for the type of place she enjoys. Thanks in advance!!
Indpls Locals-----restaurant for 70-yr-old women!
View all United States activity »
- 1 Vero Beach FL
- 2 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 5 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 8 Question about Boulder area
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 11 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 12 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 13 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 14 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 15 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 16 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 17 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 18 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 22 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 23 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 24 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 25 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January