Hi----my Mom is turning 70, and my sisters and I are flying into Indy for her b'day. We want to surprise her by taking her someplace for dinner (in a limo, with about 3 or 4 of her friends----they don't like driving around the city after dark) She lives on the southside, but we thought it would be fun to either go downtown or someplace other than the southside (why pay for a limo if we're just driving around the block). She likes linen-tablecloth type places, no smoking, no loud music or dancing, and we'll probably be looking at an early seating on a Saturday night. (no Mexican---heartburn, no Asian----allergies-----no Italian---too spicy) She likes Rick's Boatyard Cafe if that helps you get a feel for the type of place she enjoys. Thanks in advance!!
Indpls Locals-----restaurant for 70-yr-old women!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 2 Backpacking in April
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 replica designer handbags
- 5 Portland Maine Hotels
- 6 San Diego parks and attractions
- 7 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 8 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 9 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 10 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 11 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 12 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 13 united and carry-ons
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 16 Cape Cod in early April
- 17 USA with a 3 year old
- 18 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 21 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 22 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 23 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 24 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 25 Light hiking around Santa Barbara