Any suggestions on traveling from Indianapolis IN to Columbus OH? Are there any shuttles, buses or cabs that run between the two cities on a daily basis? We have an international executive that wants to ride by bus or train but there is not train service. It needs to be reasonably priced and comfortable. He does not want to rent a car. Any suggestions?
Indianapolis to Columbus, OH
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 6 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 7 Boston in winter?
- 8 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 11 American Honeymoon in March
- 12 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 13 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 14 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 15 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 16 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 17 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 18 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 19 Colorado Skiing
- 20 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 21 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 22 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 23 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 24 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 25 charlotte