Any suggestions on traveling from Indianapolis IN to Columbus OH? Are there any shuttles, buses or cabs that run between the two cities on a daily basis? We have an international executive that wants to ride by bus or train but there is not train service. It needs to be reasonably priced and comfortable. He does not want to rent a car. Any suggestions?
Indianapolis to Columbus, OH
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 2 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 5 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 Hana from the aiport
- 8 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 9 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 10 from Moab to Bryce
- 11 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 12 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 13 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 14 San Diego-Hotel
- 15 Los Angeles day trips
- 16 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 17 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 19 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 20 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 21 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 22 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 23 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 24 Las Vegas in March
- 25 Kauai Garden tours