I was planning to take my 7 year old son to
Indianapolis the first week of August to see
the Children's Museum and the zoo. I just
found out that the Brickyard 400 race is August 7. Does anyone know when the hotels
will start to fill up for that race? Will
we be okay if we are in Indianapolis on August 1 and 2 (staying those 2 nights).
Also any hotel recommendations?
Indianapolis First Week August
- 1 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 2 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 3 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 4 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 5 California, Northern
- 6 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 7 Seatlle, WA
- 8 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 9 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 10 Around North America (cruise)
- 11 Newport, RI Questions
- 12 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 13 Boston and surrounding area
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 16 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 17 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 18 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 19 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 20 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 21 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 22 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 23 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 25 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013