Have an afternoon to utilize (Sunday) in September ... Mom's stamina limited... Not real interested in museums. I know I am asking for a lot - but does anyone have any ideas? OR for something to do on the way to Indianapolis from greater Cincinnati area. Thanks in advance!
Indianapolis - an afternoon with 86 y.o. Mom
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 2 Cape Cod
- 3 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 4 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 5 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 6 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 7 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 8 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 9 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 10 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 11 San Diego with Kids
- 12 Getting around the Big Island
- 13 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 14 best of yellowstone
- 15 San Francisco - mid October
- 16 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 17 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 18 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 19 New York Yankee Station
- 20 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 21 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 22 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 23 Vegas hotels for families
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?