Have an afternoon to utilize (Sunday) in September ... Mom's stamina limited... Not real interested in museums. I know I am asking for a lot - but does anyone have any ideas? OR for something to do on the way to Indianapolis from greater Cincinnati area. Thanks in advance!
Indianapolis - an afternoon with 86 y.o. Mom
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City
- 2 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 3 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 4 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 5 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 6 First visit in New Mexico
- 7 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 8 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 9 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 10 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 11 Beach holiday with baby
- 12 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 13 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 14 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 15 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 16 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 17 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 18 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 19 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 20 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 21 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 22 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 25 Savannah GA