My husband and son will be flying into Indianapolis Airport on a weekday midafternoon and need to get to an address about 19-20 miles away (not a hotel). Would they be better off taking a taxi or going with a transportation service? They will have very little luggage and just need basic transportation. If a transportation service is more cost effective, can anyone suggest one? I noticed some names on the airport website, but they are all unfamiliar to us. Thanks for your input!
Indianapolis Airport- transportation choice from there
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 2 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 3 San Diego farmer's markets
- 4 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 5 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 6 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 7 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 8 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 9 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 10 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Seafood
- 13 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 14 Connecticut River Byway
- 15 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 16 Boston
- 17 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 18 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 19 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 20 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 21 moving to florida
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 24 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 25 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)