I am assisting a group of people traveling for a gymnastics meet in January. The meet is downtown, but they wish to avoid paying downtown hotel prices. Can someone recommend an alternative area to stay? They stayed near the airport last year, but it seems like there might be other areas that might have more to offer while they are there. They will be driving to town so staying near the airport offers no advantage. Something reasonably close to the downtown area with decent (mid-range) hotels and restaurants. Any thoughts?
(P.S. People often recommend Priceline, but I can't use Priceline to book a block of rooms.)
THANKS SO MUCH!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://bellasvish.com/jolie-derme/
- 2 Local Movers Charlotte NC : Cheap Moving Company
- 3 New England Tour
- 4 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 5 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 6 help me plan a Cali trip
- 7 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 8 Colorado Shows Off
- 9 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 10 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 11 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 12 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 13 Wilmington DE questions
- 14 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 15 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 16 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 17 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 18 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 19 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 20 Muir Woods in October
- 21 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 22 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 23 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 24 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 25 Mesa Verde question