I am assisting a group of people traveling for a gymnastics meet in January. The meet is downtown, but they wish to avoid paying downtown hotel prices. Can someone recommend an alternative area to stay? They stayed near the airport last year, but it seems like there might be other areas that might have more to offer while they are there. They will be driving to town so staying near the airport offers no advantage. Something reasonably close to the downtown area with decent (mid-range) hotels and restaurants. Any thoughts?
(P.S. People often recommend Priceline, but I can't use Priceline to book a block of rooms.)
THANKS SO MUCH!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://bodyprohealth.com/anibol-x-reviews/
- 2 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 3 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 4 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 5 Denver to moab
- 6 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 7 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 8 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 9 San Fracisco to Seattle road trip
- 10 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 11 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 12 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 13 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 14 Rules of the NY Subway
- 15 vermont lake
- 16 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 17 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 18 Seward without a car
- 19 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 20 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 21 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 22 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 23 flagstaff
- 24 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 25 sugestions