I am assisting a group of people traveling for a gymnastics meet in January. The meet is downtown, but they wish to avoid paying downtown hotel prices. Can someone recommend an alternative area to stay? They stayed near the airport last year, but it seems like there might be other areas that might have more to offer while they are there. They will be driving to town so staying near the airport offers no advantage. Something reasonably close to the downtown area with decent (mid-range) hotels and restaurants. Any thoughts?
(P.S. People often recommend Priceline, but I can't use Priceline to book a block of rooms.)
THANKS SO MUCH!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NJ to Florida drive
- 2 Kauai in November
- 3 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 4 Southwest Colorado and beetle kill
- 5 Pacific Coast Drive, San Francisco to Seattle
- 6 Blue Whale Inn, RI
- 7 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 8 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 9 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 10 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 11 Grade 12 subjects
- 12 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 13 what western states to spend the most time in
- 14 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 15 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 16 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 17 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 18 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 19 Alcatraz Tour in SF
- 20 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 21 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 22 San Francisco Area - 8 days
- 23 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 24 Hollywood Beach, Margarittaville Resort
- 25 Road trip fron San Francisco to Seattle