I am assisting a group of people traveling for a gymnastics meet in January. The meet is downtown, but they wish to avoid paying downtown hotel prices. Can someone recommend an alternative area to stay? They stayed near the airport last year, but it seems like there might be other areas that might have more to offer while they are there. They will be driving to town so staying near the airport offers no advantage. Something reasonably close to the downtown area with decent (mid-range) hotels and restaurants. Any thoughts?
(P.S. People often recommend Priceline, but I can't use Priceline to book a block of rooms.)
THANKS SO MUCH!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 highway 54
- 2 Help with driving East to West
- 3 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 4 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 5 Boston Chinatown restaurant or tour recommendations
- 6 Looking for great dude ranch that is at least somewhat authentic
- 7 Sail yacht. California
- 8 Arizona Real Estate Agent
- 9 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 11 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 12 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 13 Rhode Island with a Toddler
- 14 Cashless Toll roads.
- 15 Cab from Newark to West Windsor NJ.
- 16 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 17 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 18 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 19 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 20 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 21 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 22 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 23 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 24 Farewell from Ira
- 25 Texas to New York Flight/Hotel Tips