I am assisting a group of people traveling for a gymnastics meet in January. The meet is downtown, but they wish to avoid paying downtown hotel prices. Can someone recommend an alternative area to stay? They stayed near the airport last year, but it seems like there might be other areas that might have more to offer while they are there. They will be driving to town so staying near the airport offers no advantage. Something reasonably close to the downtown area with decent (mid-range) hotels and restaurants. Any thoughts?
(P.S. People often recommend Priceline, but I can't use Priceline to book a block of rooms.)
THANKS SO MUCH!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/skinfresh-md-reviews/
- 2 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 3 teaspoon of table sugar only has about sixteen
- 4 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 5 How Lower Belly Fat Easy And Correctly
- 6 http://healthpurelives.com/skinfresh-md/
- 7 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 8 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 9 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 10 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 11 OHare car service north suburbs
- 12 Yellowstone
- 13 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 14 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 15 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 16 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 17 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 18 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 19 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 20 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 21 Page, AZ area
- 22 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 23 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 24 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 25 Traveling Alone