I am assisting a group of people traveling for a gymnastics meet in January. The meet is downtown, but they wish to avoid paying downtown hotel prices. Can someone recommend an alternative area to stay? They stayed near the airport last year, but it seems like there might be other areas that might have more to offer while they are there. They will be driving to town so staying near the airport offers no advantage. Something reasonably close to the downtown area with decent (mid-range) hotels and restaurants. Any thoughts?
(P.S. People often recommend Priceline, but I can't use Priceline to book a block of rooms.)
THANKS SO MUCH!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weather in Chicago
- 2 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 3 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 4 Help me with this
- 5 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 6 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 7 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 8 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 9 New Orleans
- 10 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 11 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 12 Oregon road trip
- 13 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 14 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 15 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 16 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 17 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 20 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 21 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 22 Dining in St. Louis
- 23 AR State Parks
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 NYC For The Day