I am assisting a group of people traveling for a gymnastics meet in January. The meet is downtown, but they wish to avoid paying downtown hotel prices. Can someone recommend an alternative area to stay? They stayed near the airport last year, but it seems like there might be other areas that might have more to offer while they are there. They will be driving to town so staying near the airport offers no advantage. Something reasonably close to the downtown area with decent (mid-range) hotels and restaurants. Any thoughts?
(P.S. People often recommend Priceline, but I can't use Priceline to book a block of rooms.)
THANKS SO MUCH!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 2 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 3 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 4 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 5 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 6 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 7 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 8 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 9 Boston Ideas
- 10 Week motorcycle ride
- 11 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 12 Crested Butte so expensive
- 13 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 14 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 15 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 16 Flower Piano
- 17 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 18 Maine weather and temps
- 19 Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 20 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 21 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 22 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 23 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 24 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 25 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?