I have been wondering about the train that runs from Indianapolis to Chicago.I think that I would like try this trip.Is it an enjoyable ride and how do you get around Chicago once you get there? What are some "must see" sight in Chicago?
Indiana Train Travel?
- 1 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 2 Updates from Hanalei
- 3 Columbus food !
- 4 Hotels in New Orleans
- 5 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 6 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 7 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 8 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 9 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 10 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 11 Logan Express
- 12 One day in NYC
- 13 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 14 Great Beach's
- 15 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 16 National Parks?
- 17 Death Valley in November
- 18 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 19 Blue ridge parkway
- 20 Minnesota State Fair
- 21 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 22 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 23 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 24 Fires in Colorado
- 25 Seattle in July