I have about 2 hours to kill in passing by Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore. Could anyone recommend the nicest beach there, the best picnic area, a favorite hike etc? I'll have just enough time to eat and take in either an afternoon swim or short hike, depending on the weather. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Four days in DC
- 2 Please help with itinerary
- 3 One Night at Logan Airport
- 4 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 7 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 8 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 9 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 10 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 11 Backpacking in April
- 12 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 13 Circle Oahu / luau
- 14 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 15 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 16 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 17 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 18 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 19 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 20 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 21 replica designer handbags
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 San Diego parks and attractions
- 24 Cape Cod in early April
- 25 USA with a 3 year old