Is it realistic to visit Butler in Indy at 10:15A and then drive to Greencastle, IN to visit DePauw around 2:00 PM? These are first visits - and I"d like to try and make it all in one day. Will it be too rushed?
Indiana college visits in 1 day
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 2 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 3 California San Diego area lodging
- 4 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 5 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 6 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 7 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 8 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 9 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 10 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 11 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 12 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 13 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 14 Utah 2
- 15 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 16 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 17 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 18 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 19 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 20 Kauai Garden tours
- 21 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 22 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 23 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 24 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 25 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston