My partner and I are travelling from Australia to Las Vegas for 4 nights. I am looking at all the shows that are on there and suffering great distress trying to pick 2-3 shows to see while we are there!!
We would like to see a variety of things and prict limit would be around $100 per ticket
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 2 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 3 Help with first time
- 4 Discounted Rental Car?
- 5 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 6 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 7 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 8 BYOB in New York City
- 9 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 10 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 11 Inexpensive family getaways
- 12 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 13 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 14 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 15 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 16 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 17 New York best app
- 18 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 19 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 20 San Francisco to Indianapolis road trip with young kids
- 21 Rocky Mountain National Park early June
- 22 Hawaii Cruise
- 23 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 24 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 25 kauai
In your opinion, what is the best show to see in Las Vegas for a tourist?