My partner and I are travelling from Australia to Las Vegas for 4 nights. I am looking at all the shows that are on there and suffering great distress trying to pick 2-3 shows to see while we are there!!
We would like to see a variety of things and prict limit would be around $100 per ticket
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Beaches in Florida
- 2 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 3 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 4 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 5 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 6 Downtown Chicago
- 7 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 8 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 9 Safety Concerns
- 10 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 11 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 12 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 13 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 14 fort lauderdale
- 15 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 16 Redwood National Forest
- 17 What to do in San Diego
- 18 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 19 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 20 First Trip to Texas -
- 21 5 days in Colorado
- 22 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 23 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 24 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth
- 25 Reading re the Northern Parks?
In your opinion, what is the best show to see in Las Vegas for a tourist?