My partner and I are travelling from Australia to Las Vegas for 4 nights. I am looking at all the shows that are on there and suffering great distress trying to pick 2-3 shows to see while we are there!!
We would like to see a variety of things and prict limit would be around $100 per ticket
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 2 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 3 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 4 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 5 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 6 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 7 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 8 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 9 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 10 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 11 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 12 JFK-connection
- 13 Extended weekend beach get away
- 14 Reagan Library
- 15 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 16 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 17 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 18 Southern history- walkable cities
- 19 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 20 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 21 New Software
- 22 MOAB NP
- 23 10 days vacation in Maine
- 24 Honeymoon Lodging and Activites in Sonoma
- 25 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
In your opinion, what is the best show to see in Las Vegas for a tourist?