My partner and I are travelling from Australia to Las Vegas for 4 nights. I am looking at all the shows that are on there and suffering great distress trying to pick 2-3 shows to see while we are there!!
We would like to see a variety of things and prict limit would be around $100 per ticket
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 2 Honeymoon on PCH
- 3 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 4 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 5 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 6 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 7 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 8 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 9 Help us choose a hotel
- 10 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 11 Staying outside DC
- 12 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 13 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 14 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 17 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 18 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 19 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 20 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 21 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 22 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 23 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 24 New York in December
- 25 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
In your opinion, what is the best show to see in Las Vegas for a tourist?