My partner and I are travelling from Australia to Las Vegas for 4 nights. I am looking at all the shows that are on there and suffering great distress trying to pick 2-3 shows to see while we are there!!
We would like to see a variety of things and prict limit would be around $100 per ticket
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 2 Hawaii Help
- 3 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 4 Florida keys trip
- 5 HAWAII; HELP!
- 6 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 7 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 8 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 9 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 10 Coffee in Boston?
- 11 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 12 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 13 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 14 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 15 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 16 Change planes in Atlanta
- 17 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 18 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 19 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 20 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 22 Florida beach vacation
- 23 Trip to USA in July
- 24 Beaches in Incline Village
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119110010
In your opinion, what is the best show to see in Las Vegas for a tourist?