We will be in Kauai for 3 days November 16-19. (This will be at the end of a trip that includes 3 days in Oahu and a week in Maui [staying at Kahana Villa Vacation Club, on the West Coast of Maui between Kaanapali and Kapalua].) I am tryiing to decide which area of Kauai we should stay in. It sounds like the north shore might be a bit problematic this time of year. Suggestions of specific lodging options would be welcomed. I'd also appreciate suggestions of things to see and do that are uniquely Kauai -- that we are unlilkely to have the opportunity to do in Maui. We enjoy snorkeling, kayaking, beautiful scenery, flora and fauna, and local history and culture. We are going with cousins from Chicago, who have never been to the Hawaiian Islands before. Unfortunately, one of them has foot problems and cannot do much walking or hiking.
In which area of Kauai should we stay in mid-November?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 2 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 3 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 4 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 5 Orlando in February
- 6 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 7 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 8 Parking and Neighborhood for Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- 9 middlebury vt snow
- 10 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 11 Los Angeles day trips
- 12 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 13 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 14 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 15 Orlando hotels
- 16 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 17 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 18 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 21 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 22 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 23 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)