Hi everyone. We are headed to Miami on Friday for a conference for my husband. Conference doesn't start until Saturday so we decided to come down a day early to do some sightseeing together. Now it looks like Sandy is working to foil our plans - or at least our outdoor plans. We'll land a MIA around 9:30 am - I figure by the time we get luggage and get our car it will be 10:30 or so. Was thinking of heading to South Beach, park the car and eat lunch at the 11th street diner (or somewhere near there - suggestions appreciated!). Then head to the Wolfsonian for a visit (doesn't open until noon) . If it is rainy and windy (as predicted) we could then also take in the Bass Art Museum. Then head to the hotel. Any other ideas or thoughts? Thanks.
In Miami this Friday - in the rain?
- 1 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 2 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 3 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 4 Trying To Find a Place
- 5 One day in NYC
- 6 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 7 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 8 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 9 Columbus food !
- 10 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 11 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 12 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 13 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 14 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 15 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 16 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 17 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 18 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 19 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 20 National Parks?
- 21 Marcola?
- 22 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 23 Updates from Hanalei
- 24 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 25 Going to Dodge City, Kansas