Hi everyone. We are headed to Miami on Friday for a conference for my husband. Conference doesn't start until Saturday so we decided to come down a day early to do some sightseeing together. Now it looks like Sandy is working to foil our plans - or at least our outdoor plans. We'll land a MIA around 9:30 am - I figure by the time we get luggage and get our car it will be 10:30 or so. Was thinking of heading to South Beach, park the car and eat lunch at the 11th street diner (or somewhere near there - suggestions appreciated!). Then head to the Wolfsonian for a visit (doesn't open until noon) . If it is rainy and windy (as predicted) we could then also take in the Bass Art Museum. Then head to the hotel. Any other ideas or thoughts? Thanks.
In Miami this Friday - in the rain?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 2 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 3 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 4 RIP Judy Rogers
- 5 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 11 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 12 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 13 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 14 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 15 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 16 hotel near Met NYC
- 17 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 18 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 19 Princeville in January
- 20 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 21 pa to az
- 22 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 23 Savanah Sojourn
- 24 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 25 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?