I will be in DC for a few days with my kids in April, but would like to take a one-night overnight's trip to Williamsburg. It would be great to also get a train ride in and then fly out from the Williamsburg area. Is that feasible and what airport is closest to Williamsburg?
In DC but want to also get over to Williamsburg
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 2 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 3 Seattle: Something Different?
- 4 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 5 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 6 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 7 Back from Miami Beach
- 8 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 9 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 12 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 13 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 14 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 15 One Night in Dallas
- 16 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 19 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 20 San Diego - wher to stay
- 21 Seattle Needing some help please
- 22 My 21st Birthday in Chicago
- 23 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 24 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 25 Best East Coast Beach Vacation For Family of 4