I will be in DC for a few days with my kids in April, but would like to take a one-night overnight's trip to Williamsburg. It would be great to also get a train ride in and then fly out from the Williamsburg area. Is that feasible and what airport is closest to Williamsburg?
In DC but want to also get over to Williamsburg
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Romantic destination in the US
- 2 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 3 Kid School Admission
- 4 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 5 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 6 Alaska Trip Planning
- 7 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 8 New York City-New Things?
- 9 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 10 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 11 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 12 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 13 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 14 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 15 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 16 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 17 Looking for a grave in Plattekill, NY
- 18 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 19 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 20 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 21 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 22 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 23 Things to do in La Jolla
- 24 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 25 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol