For anyone traveling in or near Milwaukee, the Harley-Davidson Museum is sure worth a visit. It is near downtown and was easy to find. My wife, grandson and I really enjoyed the place -- even though we aren't bikers. The museum occupies a couple of floors in the building it's in and is filled with displays of Harley-Davidson bikes in chronological order. Admission prices are reasonable, and guided and audio tours are available. We chose a self-guided tour. Kids can go on a free scavenger hunt to win a prize. Our grandson did that, but he especially enjoyed the chance to climb up on some real motorcycles in a hands-on exhibit and pretend he was riding them. We got some wonderful pictures. A souvenir shop and a couple of theme restaurants, Motor and Cafe Racer, are right across the street. We were a bit pressed for time, so we stopped at Cafe Racer. The food was fast, good and plentiful.
I'm no biker, but the Harley-Davidson Museum was worth the time
- 1 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 2 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 3 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 4 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 5 6 nights go in a blink of an eye! A quick trip to Waikiki
- 6 Disneyworld Stay January 2014
- 7 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 8 Priceline, WARNING
- 9 Less commercial beach?
- 10 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 11 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 12 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 13 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 14 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 15 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 16 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 17 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 18 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 19 stay near newark or nyc
- 20 New York City Parking
- 21 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 22 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 23 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 24 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 25 Washington Wineries