I know, it's the same old "what to wear" question, but...it's also a business thing, so it seems kind of important. A partner company of DH's company is sponsoring a BBQ pit at the big BBQ cookoff in Houston at the end of February. There will be drinks at a party before the cookoff. I'm a New Yorker who doesn't have a problem dressing country casual, but I want to make sure that will be appropriate. Would jeans, boots and a button-down shirt work? I don't want to feel silly or make DH and his company look bad. Thanks in advance for any help!
I'm going to attend a BBQ cookoff in Houston with hubby's business associates. What to wear?!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 3 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 4 x mas
- 5 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 6 Calf trip
- 7 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 8 Key West Hotel in January
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 11 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 12 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 13 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 14 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 15 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 16 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 17 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 18 Stopover in MIAMI
- 19 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 20 San Francisco Advice needed
- 21 Best women's dress shop north shore of Boston?
- 22 Healdsburg tips
- 23 Boston (Logan Airport) to Salem using public transportation.
- 24 Santa Fe: ATVing and Native American Dances/Festivals in December
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around