I know, it's the same old "what to wear" question, but...it's also a business thing, so it seems kind of important. A partner company of DH's company is sponsoring a BBQ pit at the big BBQ cookoff in Houston at the end of February. There will be drinks at a party before the cookoff. I'm a New Yorker who doesn't have a problem dressing country casual, but I want to make sure that will be appropriate. Would jeans, boots and a button-down shirt work? I don't want to feel silly or make DH and his company look bad. Thanks in advance for any help!
I'm going to attend a BBQ cookoff in Houston with hubby's business associates. What to wear?!
View all United States activity »
- 1 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 4 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 5 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 6 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 7 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 8 Hotel near Public Theater
- 9 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 10 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 11 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 12 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 13 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 14 Warm and don't Drive
- 15 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 16 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 22 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 23 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 24 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 25 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?