I was wondering if the Quad Cities (mainly Rock Island, IL) would be worth seeing. I know the towns are on the Mississippi River, but is it hilly and scenic, like a lot of river towns? I would be driving from Chicago, just going for a 1-night thing. Any suggestions?
IL/IA Quad Cities worth seeing?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 2 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 3 best area to stay in san diego
- 4 Vegas hotels for families
- 5 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 6 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 7 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 8 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 9 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 10 Two airports to choose from?
- 11 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 12 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 13 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 14 San Francisco - mid October
- 15 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 16 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 17 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 18 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 19 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 20 layover
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 23 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 24 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 25 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?