I am travelling with the hubby and 2 boys (ages 4&7) for a very late spring break this year- April 16-24. Last year we visited the Don Cesar in St. Pete Beach for 5 days and had a great time. I've asked the boys where they want to go this year and all I get is "The Pink Hotel!!!" While I did really enjoy it, I'm not so sure I want to have the same vacation. Can anyone recommend another resort that would be comparable, as far as price and amenities go? It definitely has to be ON the beach, not across the street. I prefer the Gulf myself, but my husband surfs, so I would be open to the Atlantic as well. Thanks in advance for your input!
If you loved the Don Cesar in St. Pete, you'll love the.......
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 3 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 4 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 5 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 8 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 11 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 12 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Dining in D.C.
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 19 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Washington DC Metro
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 25 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast