I am travelling with the hubby and 2 boys (ages 4&7) for a very late spring break this year- April 16-24. Last year we visited the Don Cesar in St. Pete Beach for 5 days and had a great time. I've asked the boys where they want to go this year and all I get is "The Pink Hotel!!!" While I did really enjoy it, I'm not so sure I want to have the same vacation. Can anyone recommend another resort that would be comparable, as far as price and amenities go? It definitely has to be ON the beach, not across the street. I prefer the Gulf myself, but my husband surfs, so I would be open to the Atlantic as well. Thanks in advance for your input!
If you loved the Don Cesar in St. Pete, you'll love the.......
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 2 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 3 Orlando to Savannah
- 4 Dinner in Miami
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 8 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 10 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 11 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 12 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 13 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 16 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 17 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 18 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 19 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 20 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 23 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 24 Christmas weather?
- 25 Big island itinerary