I am travelling with the hubby and 2 boys (ages 4&7) for a very late spring break this year- April 16-24. Last year we visited the Don Cesar in St. Pete Beach for 5 days and had a great time. I've asked the boys where they want to go this year and all I get is "The Pink Hotel!!!" While I did really enjoy it, I'm not so sure I want to have the same vacation. Can anyone recommend another resort that would be comparable, as far as price and amenities go? It definitely has to be ON the beach, not across the street. I prefer the Gulf myself, but my husband surfs, so I would be open to the Atlantic as well. Thanks in advance for your input!
If you loved the Don Cesar in St. Pete, you'll love the.......
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 2 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 3 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 4 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 5 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 6 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 7 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 8 3 nights in Nashville
- 9 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Cape Cod in early April
- 12 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 13 Four days in DC
- 14 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 15 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 16 One Night at Logan Airport
- 17 Circle Oahu / luau
- 18 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 19 Backpacking in April
- 20 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 21 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 22 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 23 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 24 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii