I am travelling with the hubby and 2 boys (ages 4&7) for a very late spring break this year- April 16-24. Last year we visited the Don Cesar in St. Pete Beach for 5 days and had a great time. I've asked the boys where they want to go this year and all I get is "The Pink Hotel!!!" While I did really enjoy it, I'm not so sure I want to have the same vacation. Can anyone recommend another resort that would be comparable, as far as price and amenities go? It definitely has to be ON the beach, not across the street. I prefer the Gulf myself, but my husband surfs, so I would be open to the Atlantic as well. Thanks in advance for your input!
If you loved the Don Cesar in St. Pete, you'll love the.......
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 2 Backpacking in April
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 replica designer handbags
- 5 Portland Maine Hotels
- 6 San Diego parks and attractions
- 7 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 8 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 9 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 10 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 11 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 12 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 13 united and carry-ons
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 16 Cape Cod in early April
- 17 USA with a 3 year old
- 18 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 21 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 22 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 23 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 24 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 25 Light hiking around Santa Barbara