Going to Alaska in late August. Will fly in Ancorage in mid afternoon and have the next day for sightseeing. Any ideas on what to see and where to eat will be appreciated. I read a number of post regarding Denali so decided to have 3 full days. One full day will be taking the shuttle in the park, and depending on the weather will try to take a air tour of Mt McKinley. Any other thoughts on what others have done would be appreciated. I take the upgraded train from Anchorage to Seward, and than 4 days in Seward. 1 full day will be taken on the tour. Any sights or places to see in the Seward area would be appreciated.
Ideas of things to see in Anchorage, Denali (3 days), Seward (4 days)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 2 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 3 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 4 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 5 15 comprehend the true meaning of love pairs statement
- 6 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 7 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 8 Oregon Road Trip
- 9 Getaway
- 10 Refining my California Itinerary
- 11 What's new on Maui?
- 12 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 13 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 14 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 17 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 18 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 19 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 20 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 21 Christmas in TX
- 22 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 23 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 24 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 25 Tucson area flooding