Going to Alaska in late August. Will fly in Ancorage in mid afternoon and have the next day for sightseeing. Any ideas on what to see and where to eat will be appreciated. I read a number of post regarding Denali so decided to have 3 full days. One full day will be taking the shuttle in the park, and depending on the weather will try to take a air tour of Mt McKinley. Any other thoughts on what others have done would be appreciated. I take the upgraded train from Anchorage to Seward, and than 4 days in Seward. 1 full day will be taken on the tour. Any sights or places to see in the Seward area would be appreciated.
Ideas of things to see in Anchorage, Denali (3 days), Seward (4 days)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 2 Things to do in Key West
- 3 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 4 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 5 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 6 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 7 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 8 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 9 Boston & Cape Cod
- 10 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 Romantic destination in the US
- 13 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 14 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 15 Moving out of states from Florida
- 16 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 17 family road trip
- 18 Alaska Trip Planning
- 19 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 20 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 21 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 22 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 23 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 24 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 25 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England