We are getting ready for our New York City trip in May, I have decided to surprise our grandaughter(11yr) with a limo ride. I understand this would not be the best way to tour NYC, but living in Texas--she has on her list of wants--room service and limo ride. Ya have helped so much with our dining around the Omni Berkshire hotel and I appreciate your imput. Seeing the tall buildings from a limo may not be that exciting, but I was thinking of maybe crossing Brooklyn Bridge or seeing areas that may not be that easy for novices at big cities to get to. Any imput would be appreciated.
Ideas needed for Private limo tour of NYC or Brooklyn area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 2 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 3 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 4 Oahu ideas
- 5 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 6 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 7 San Diego grocery stores
- 8 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 West Coast Bound End of March
- 12 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 13 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 14 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 15 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 16 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 17 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 18 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 19 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 20 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 21 Best places to move to Florida?
- 22 Juneau May 8th
- 23 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 24 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles