We are getting ready for our New York City trip in May, I have decided to surprise our grandaughter(11yr) with a limo ride. I understand this would not be the best way to tour NYC, but living in Texas--she has on her list of wants--room service and limo ride. Ya have helped so much with our dining around the Omni Berkshire hotel and I appreciate your imput. Seeing the tall buildings from a limo may not be that exciting, but I was thinking of maybe crossing Brooklyn Bridge or seeing areas that may not be that easy for novices at big cities to get to. Any imput would be appreciated.
Ideas needed for Private limo tour of NYC or Brooklyn area
- 1 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 2 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 3 hello guys....
- 4 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 5 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 6 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 7 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 8 Albuquerque to Denver
- 9 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 10 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 11 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 14 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 15 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 16 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 17 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 18 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 19 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 20 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 21 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 22 Michigan Beaches
- 23 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 24 Middlebury vt quickie
- 25 STL Bucket List - College Student