We are getting ready for our New York City trip in May, I have decided to surprise our grandaughter(11yr) with a limo ride. I understand this would not be the best way to tour NYC, but living in Texas--she has on her list of wants--room service and limo ride. Ya have helped so much with our dining around the Omni Berkshire hotel and I appreciate your imput. Seeing the tall buildings from a limo may not be that exciting, but I was thinking of maybe crossing Brooklyn Bridge or seeing areas that may not be that easy for novices at big cities to get to. Any imput would be appreciated.
Ideas needed for Private limo tour of NYC or Brooklyn area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 2 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 5 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 From Seattle airport to the city
- 9 Middle America in October
- 10 New York City Christmas Trip
- 11 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 12 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 13 visit to HIghLine
- 14 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 15 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 16 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 17 Colorado Skiing
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 20 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 21 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 22 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 23 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 24 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 25 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?