We are getting ready for our New York City trip in May, I have decided to surprise our grandaughter(11yr) with a limo ride. I understand this would not be the best way to tour NYC, but living in Texas--she has on her list of wants--room service and limo ride. Ya have helped so much with our dining around the Omni Berkshire hotel and I appreciate your imput. Seeing the tall buildings from a limo may not be that exciting, but I was thinking of maybe crossing Brooklyn Bridge or seeing areas that may not be that easy for novices at big cities to get to. Any imput would be appreciated.
Ideas needed for Private limo tour of NYC or Brooklyn area
View all United States activity »
- 1 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 2 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 3 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 4 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 5 Hotel near Public Theater
- 6 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 7 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 8 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 11 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 14 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 15 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Savanah Sojourn
- 19 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 20 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 21 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 22 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 23 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 24 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 25 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move