We are getting ready for our New York City trip in May, I have decided to surprise our grandaughter(11yr) with a limo ride. I understand this would not be the best way to tour NYC, but living in Texas--she has on her list of wants--room service and limo ride. Ya have helped so much with our dining around the Omni Berkshire hotel and I appreciate your imput. Seeing the tall buildings from a limo may not be that exciting, but I was thinking of maybe crossing Brooklyn Bridge or seeing areas that may not be that easy for novices at big cities to get to. Any imput would be appreciated.
Ideas needed for Private limo tour of NYC or Brooklyn area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 week in US/Mexico
- 2 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 3 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 4 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 5 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 6 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 9 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 10 Washington, DC to Boston
- 11 New Orleans Weekend
- 12 Phoenix restaurants
- 13 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 14 San Diego Trip Report
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 16 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 17 rain in Kauai
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 20 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 21 WISCONSIN
- 22 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 23 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 24 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 25 A few hours in Salt Lake City