I am wanting to take the kids on a short trip over spring break. Hutchinson has a tournament and will be very busy, so the Cosmosphere is out. Any ideas on fun thing to do and places to go that will also entertain ages 5-11 would be great. I have found a lot of historic town and buildings but I think the wine factor with the kids will kick in soon if that is all we do.
Ideas for overnight or day trip from Kansas City, Missouri
- 1 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 2 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 3 Boston and surrounding area
- 4 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 5 Albuquerque to Denver
- 6 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 7 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 8 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 9 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 10 Middlebury vt quickie
- 11 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 12 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 13 Savannah restaurants
- 14 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 15 American Airlines reservation question
- 16 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 17 Car trip from Seattle
- 18 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 19 Newport, RI Questions
- 20 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 21 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 22 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 23 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 24 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii