I am wanting to take the kids on a short trip over spring break. Hutchinson has a tournament and will be very busy, so the Cosmosphere is out. Any ideas on fun thing to do and places to go that will also entertain ages 5-11 would be great. I have found a lot of historic town and buildings but I think the wine factor with the kids will kick in soon if that is all we do.
Ideas for overnight or day trip from Kansas City, Missouri
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 2 best area to stay in san diego
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 5 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 6 San Antonio Hotels
- 7 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 8 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 9 Do I need to buy tickets in advance for Chicago Art Institute?
- 10 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 11 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 12 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 13 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 14 Two airports to choose from?
- 15 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 16 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 17 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 18 San Francisco - mid October
- 19 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 20 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 21 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 22 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 23 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 24 layover
- 25 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?