My husband and I are thinking about taking a 10-14 day trip to New England with our son the first two weeks of September. He will be almost 2 at that time. We would fly into Boston but from there I am not sure whether to go north or south (or both!), it sounds like there are so many great places to explore. Ideally we'd like to avoid changing hotels every day and maybe have 3 or so bases that we can stay in for 3-4 nights and explore and do side trips from. Any recommendations? We love great scenery, going on walks, cute towns, historic architecture, and we would also like to spend at least a few days in a beach town. Places with child-friendly activities (children's museum, playgrounds, etc.) would be nice too. I appreciate any suggestions! Thanks!
Ideas for New England Road Trip in September with Toddler
- 1 high quality fake passports,id cards,drivers license for sale
- 2 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 3 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 4 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 5 Updates from Hanalei
- 6 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 7 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 8 Columbus food !
- 9 Hotels in New Orleans
- 10 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 11 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 12 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 13 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 14 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 15 Logan Express
- 16 One day in NYC
- 17 Great Beach's
- 18 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 19 National Parks?
- 20 Death Valley in November
- 21 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 22 Blue ridge parkway
- 23 Minnesota State Fair
- 24 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 25 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone