My husband and I are thinking about taking a 10-14 day trip to New England with our son the first two weeks of September. He will be almost 2 at that time. We would fly into Boston but from there I am not sure whether to go north or south (or both!), it sounds like there are so many great places to explore. Ideally we'd like to avoid changing hotels every day and maybe have 3 or so bases that we can stay in for 3-4 nights and explore and do side trips from. Any recommendations? We love great scenery, going on walks, cute towns, historic architecture, and we would also like to spend at least a few days in a beach town. Places with child-friendly activities (children's museum, playgrounds, etc.) would be nice too. I appreciate any suggestions! Thanks!
Ideas for New England Road Trip in September with Toddler
- 1 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 2 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 3 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 6 Williamsburg VA
- 7 Albuquerque to Denver
- 8 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 9 A Visit to Charleston
- 10 Restos in Boca Raton
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 13 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 14 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 15 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 16 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 17 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 18 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 19 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 20 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 21 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 22 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 23 Help with NYC transit
- 24 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 25 Boston Area College Tour