My husband and I are thinking about taking a 10-14 day trip to New England with our son the first two weeks of September. He will be almost 2 at that time. We would fly into Boston but from there I am not sure whether to go north or south (or both!), it sounds like there are so many great places to explore. Ideally we'd like to avoid changing hotels every day and maybe have 3 or so bases that we can stay in for 3-4 nights and explore and do side trips from. Any recommendations? We love great scenery, going on walks, cute towns, historic architecture, and we would also like to spend at least a few days in a beach town. Places with child-friendly activities (children's museum, playgrounds, etc.) would be nice too. I appreciate any suggestions! Thanks!
Ideas for New England Road Trip in September with Toddler
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 2 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 3 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 SFO black friday traffic
- 6 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 7 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 8 California & French Polynesia
- 9 General Utah planning questions
- 10 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 11 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 12 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 13 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 14 Dining in Manhattan
- 15 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 16 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 19 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 20 How to dress in Vegas
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 24 St Patrick's renovations
- 25 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA