My husband and I are thinking about taking a 10-14 day trip to New England with our son the first two weeks of September. He will be almost 2 at that time. We would fly into Boston but from there I am not sure whether to go north or south (or both!), it sounds like there are so many great places to explore. Ideally we'd like to avoid changing hotels every day and maybe have 3 or so bases that we can stay in for 3-4 nights and explore and do side trips from. Any recommendations? We love great scenery, going on walks, cute towns, historic architecture, and we would also like to spend at least a few days in a beach town. Places with child-friendly activities (children's museum, playgrounds, etc.) would be nice too. I appreciate any suggestions! Thanks!
Ideas for New England Road Trip in September with Toddler
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 2 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 3 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 4 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 5 USA Round trip 2018
- 6 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 7 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 8 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 9 Daytona Beach and ??
- 10 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 11 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 12 First visit in New Mexico
- 13 San Diego Public Transportation
- 14 Things to do around New York
- 15 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 16 Salt Lake City
- 17 Beach holiday with baby
- 18 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 19 Colorado trip
- 20 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 21 Grand Marais?
- 22 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 23 Cape cod and Acadia
- 24 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 25 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids