I am trying to figure out where I want go over Thanksgiving week this year. Last year I went to Portugal (Lisbon for most of it) and it was a great choice. Mostly sunny, and in the 60s for the most part. I'm an amateur photographer and I had a multitude of subjects to choose from - it's a very photogenic country!
This year I'm torn between going back there again or staying in the US. I'm leaning to a US destination.
I'd like to pick a destination that is expected to have decent weather during late November. Some rain is ok, but a steady diet of it I wouldn't like (not to mention I'm not going to lug all my gear in the rain...). Temps no lower than the 50s during the daytime would be preferable as well. A photogenic area is a must, and I'm not a camper - at all.
Any ideas? Current thoughts include Sedona, possibly Santa Fe and environs.. possibly San Francisco and environs.. that sort of thing. I've already been to Santa Fe and San Francisco a few times so a new inviting place to visit would be great.
I had also thought New England would be great to visit but I think that's a month too late for the weather I'm hoping to find.
Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/zytek-xl/
- 2 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 3 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 4 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 5 Looking a Good Call Girl Service in Jayanagar Bangalore
- 6 Education for higher school
- 7 NYC For The Day
- 8 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 9 9-10 day trip to WA
- 10 Atlanta With Toddler
- 11 Turo?
- 12 USA family tour
- 13 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 14 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 15 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 16 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 17 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 18 Kauai planning help
- 19 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 20 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 21 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 22 California Trip
- 23 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 24 Need help nailing down the details
- 25 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?