I am moving to San Diego soon and my boyfriend is going to be living in another state for a little while. I'm going there next weekend to house hunt and I'd like to bring him back something cool from there just so he knows I thought of him. I don't want anything cliche or kitschy. Does anyone have any ideas of something kind of unique that would be cool to give a guy? Thanks!
Ideas for a cool souvenir (for a guy) from San Diego
View all United States activity »
- 1 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 4 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 5 Savanah Sojourn
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 8 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 9 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 10 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 11 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 12 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 15 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 16 Rockport, MA dining?
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 Princeville in January
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla