I am looking at doing a tour of the southern states, for 30 days next march, to get to my teeth stuck into the real taste of southern bar-b-cue. There's a group of 4-5 of us going so we're thinking of renting an RV, to save the hassle of finding cheap accommodation, so any tips/ experiences would be good.
We already have an extensive list of hot bar-b-cue spots to go to, and have drawn up a rough route map starting and finishing in Nashville, here's a link for it
So my main questions would be is the route do able in the 30-31 days we want to be there, and other than the fine food, what other distractions can we find on the way. I have a particular interest in blues and jazz, the staxx museum would be very cool, and the history of the civil rights movement wold be interesting as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-complex-and-x-ripped/
- 2 Why to Choose Native Ads?
- 3 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 4 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 5 Day trips from Boston
- 6 Southern history- walkable cities
- 7 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 8 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 9 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 10 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 11 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 12 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 13 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 14 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 15 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 16 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 17 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 18 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 19 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 20 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 21 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 22 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 23 West Virginia
- 24 Best Hotel
- 25 Hilton Hawaiian Village