I am looking at doing a tour of the southern states, for 30 days next march, to get to my teeth stuck into the real taste of southern bar-b-cue. There's a group of 4-5 of us going so we're thinking of renting an RV, to save the hassle of finding cheap accommodation, so any tips/ experiences would be good.
We already have an extensive list of hot bar-b-cue spots to go to, and have drawn up a rough route map starting and finishing in Nashville, here's a link for it
So my main questions would be is the route do able in the 30-31 days we want to be there, and other than the fine food, what other distractions can we find on the way. I have a particular interest in blues and jazz, the staxx museum would be very cool, and the history of the civil rights movement wold be interesting as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-xtx/
- 3 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 4 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 5 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/raw-power-xl/
- 6 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 7 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 8 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 9 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 10 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 11 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 12 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 13 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 14 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 15 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 16 Cape cod Labor Day
- 17 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 18 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 19 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 20 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 21 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 22 US Open Tennis
- 23 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 24 Hotels in San Diego
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour