I am looking at doing a tour of the southern states, for 30 days next march, to get to my teeth stuck into the real taste of southern bar-b-cue. There's a group of 4-5 of us going so we're thinking of renting an RV, to save the hassle of finding cheap accommodation, so any tips/ experiences would be good.
We already have an extensive list of hot bar-b-cue spots to go to, and have drawn up a rough route map starting and finishing in Nashville, here's a link for it
So my main questions would be is the route do able in the 30-31 days we want to be there, and other than the fine food, what other distractions can we find on the way. I have a particular interest in blues and jazz, the staxx museum would be very cool, and the history of the civil rights movement wold be interesting as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 헬로카지노⋏斗⋏（ＹＴＥ６４.ＣＯＭ）⋏斗⋏헬로카지노
- 2 Clean One bedroom for $50-$70 a week
- 3 Where to stay in South Carolina?
- 4 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 5 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 6 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 7 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 8 colter cabin or Signal mountain lodge
- 9 questions on hiking in Arches NP
- 10 SUV v. Minivan for national park summer driving or does it not matter?
- 11 Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Yellowstone, Tetons
- 12 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 13 Portland and Seattle for 9 days need help with driving itinerary
- 14 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 15 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 16 Study in America
- 17 9 days from Acadia to Providence RI
- 18 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 19 Seattle, WA to Redondo Beach, CA December
- 20 Traveling alone to Las Vegas
- 21 Florida Family vacation in California
- 22 walking it off in North Beach and Chinatown
- 23 Planning first trip to New Orleans - advice?
- 24 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 25 Philadelphia to Boston