We are planning a trip in a camper-type motor home leaving from Austin beginning Nov. 21 and returning Nov. 27/28. The first part of our route is projected as north through Texas and into Arkansas for hiking/state parks. The return route is still undecided. We have two kids, 9 and 12 and 2 dogs. We are looking for interesting family friendly things to do and see north out of Texas and into Arkansas. Returning, we may go through Louisiana, but are not sure.
Any routes, sights, parks, camping suggestions would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementstest.org/zmass-testo-boost/
- 2 Boost Up Your Skin Texture With luna-gold-serum
- 3 Blue fortera
- 4 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 5 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 6 Christmas in Colorado
- 7 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 8 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 9 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 10 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 11 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 12 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 13 JFK to Washington
- 14 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 15 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 16 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 17 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 18 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 19 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 20 How much time in Badlands?
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 22 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 23 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 24 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 25 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend