We are planning a trip in a camper-type motor home leaving from Austin beginning Nov. 21 and returning Nov. 27/28. The first part of our route is projected as north through Texas and into Arkansas for hiking/state parks. The return route is still undecided. We have two kids, 9 and 12 and 2 dogs. We are looking for interesting family friendly things to do and see north out of Texas and into Arkansas. Returning, we may go through Louisiana, but are not sure.
Any routes, sights, parks, camping suggestions would be very much appreciated!
Ideas Austin to Arkansas RT Nov. 21-27/28?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 3 charlotte
- 4 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 5 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 6 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 7 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 8 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 9 Sonoma or napa?
- 10 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 11 USA trip
- 12 Black Hills Trip Report
- 13 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 14 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 15 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 16 Cape Cod in October
- 17 Air Connections on Maui
- 18 Theater Historians
- 19 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 20 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 21 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 22 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 23 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 24 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 25 Getaway