We are planning a trip in a camper-type motor home leaving from Austin beginning Nov. 21 and returning Nov. 27/28. The first part of our route is projected as north through Texas and into Arkansas for hiking/state parks. The return route is still undecided. We have two kids, 9 and 12 and 2 dogs. We are looking for interesting family friendly things to do and see north out of Texas and into Arkansas. Returning, we may go through Louisiana, but are not sure.
Any routes, sights, parks, camping suggestions would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 KING : COMCAST TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 COMCAST MAIL b*g
- 2 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 3 Rules of the NY Subway
- 4 Big Sur Help!!
- 5 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 6 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 7 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 8 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 9 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 10 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 11 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 12 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 13 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 14 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 15 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 16 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 17 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 18 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 19 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 20 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 21 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 22 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 23 Las Vegas trip report
- 24 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 25 10 Days in Maine