We are planning a trip in a camper-type motor home leaving from Austin beginning Nov. 21 and returning Nov. 27/28. The first part of our route is projected as north through Texas and into Arkansas for hiking/state parks. The return route is still undecided. We have two kids, 9 and 12 and 2 dogs. We are looking for interesting family friendly things to do and see north out of Texas and into Arkansas. Returning, we may go through Louisiana, but are not sure.
Any routes, sights, parks, camping suggestions would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 2 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 3 Skin Care item produces addr collagen
- 4 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 5 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 6 http://www.healthsteppolicy.com/revita-beau/
- 7 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 8 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 9 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 10 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 11 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 12 5 days in Colorado
- 13 Safety Concerns
- 14 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 15 40th in Key West
- 16 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 17 Downtown Chicago
- 18 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 19 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 20 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 21 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 22 What to do in San Diego
- 23 Nashville
- 24 Beaches in Florida
- 25 fort lauderdale