We are planning a trip in a camper-type motor home leaving from Austin beginning Nov. 21 and returning Nov. 27/28. The first part of our route is projected as north through Texas and into Arkansas for hiking/state parks. The return route is still undecided. We have two kids, 9 and 12 and 2 dogs. We are looking for interesting family friendly things to do and see north out of Texas and into Arkansas. Returning, we may go through Louisiana, but are not sure.
Any routes, sights, parks, camping suggestions would be very much appreciated!
Ideas Austin to Arkansas RT Nov. 21-27/28?
- 1 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 2 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 3 Minneapolis Hotel
- 4 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 5 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 6 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 7 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 8 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 9 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 10 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 11 Airport luggage tamparing
- 12 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 13 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 14 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 15 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 16 Washington Wineries
- 17 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 18 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 19 Luxor Egypt
- 20 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 21 stay near newark or nyc
- 22 Road Trip through the Florida Keys
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 New York City Parking