We are planning a trip in a camper-type motor home leaving from Austin beginning Nov. 21 and returning Nov. 27/28. The first part of our route is projected as north through Texas and into Arkansas for hiking/state parks. The return route is still undecided. We have two kids, 9 and 12 and 2 dogs. We are looking for interesting family friendly things to do and see north out of Texas and into Arkansas. Returning, we may go through Louisiana, but are not sure.
Any routes, sights, parks, camping suggestions would be very much appreciated!
Ideas Austin to Arkansas RT Nov. 21-27/28?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 2 Circle Oahu / luau
- 3 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 6 Backpacking in April
- 7 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 8 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 11 Four days in DC
- 12 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 13 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 14 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 15 3 nights in Nashville
- 16 One Night at Logan Airport
- 17 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 18 Please help with itinerary
- 19 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 24 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 25 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO