We are planning a trip in a camper-type motor home leaving from Austin beginning Nov. 21 and returning Nov. 27/28. The first part of our route is projected as north through Texas and into Arkansas for hiking/state parks. The return route is still undecided. We have two kids, 9 and 12 and 2 dogs. We are looking for interesting family friendly things to do and see north out of Texas and into Arkansas. Returning, we may go through Louisiana, but are not sure.
Any routes, sights, parks, camping suggestions would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 2 Help me with this
- 3 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 4 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 5 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 6 JFK Terminal 8
- 7 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 8 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 9 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 10 California Trip
- 11 Atlanta With Toddler
- 12 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 13 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 14 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 15 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 16 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 17 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 18 AR State Parks
- 19 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 20 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 21 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 22 9-10 day trip to WA
- 23 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 24 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 25 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car