We are planning a trip in a camper-type motor home leaving from Austin beginning Nov. 21 and returning Nov. 27/28. The first part of our route is projected as north through Texas and into Arkansas for hiking/state parks. The return route is still undecided. We have two kids, 9 and 12 and 2 dogs. We are looking for interesting family friendly things to do and see north out of Texas and into Arkansas. Returning, we may go through Louisiana, but are not sure.
Any routes, sights, parks, camping suggestions would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 2 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 3 Biloxi Suggestions
- 4 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 5 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 6 MY BIo
- 7 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 8 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 9 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 10 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 11 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 12 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 13 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 14 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 15 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 16 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 17 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 20 New Orleans music
- 21 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 22 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 23 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 24 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 25 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)