We're traveling to Spokane, WA for business and would like to spend a week or so in Idaho enjoying scenery and hiking, plus proximity to some good restaurants. We would like to take our dog, but if we can't figure out a nice place for all of us to stay, she may not be able to come. Budget can be generous for the right place. We were thinking a place with a lake view, walking nearby and within 10 or 15 minutes to restaurants. Appreciate any and all ideas!
Idaho best spot for relaxation, food and fun
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 WISCONSIN
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 4 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 5 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 6 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 9 Dining in D.C.
- 10 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Brooklyn why?
- 13 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 14 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 15 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 16 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 21 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 22 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 23 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 24 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 25 Kennedy Space Center