Need info for lodging on the Mississippi River in IA, IL and WI . My sister and I (mid 60s)
would like to stay on the river, or at least close enough to see it. Would really like a place with outdoor space to sit, drink wine and watch the river traffic. Can't afford a luxury place, probably, but I guess we could consider it, depending. We usually like smaller places, real clean and close enough to restaurants to walk.
All info appreciated.
IA, IL, WI Great River Road small town lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 2 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 3 middlebury vt snow
- 4 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 5 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 6 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 7 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 8 Deep South sept 2015
- 9 Self guided White House tour
- 10 Northwest USA
- 11 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 12 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 13 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 14 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 15 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 16 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 17 Portland, OR hotel question
- 18 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 19 san diego or nearby area
- 20 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 21 Texas
- 22 Los Angeles day trips
- 23 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 24 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 25 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip