Need info for lodging on the Mississippi River in IA, IL and WI . My sister and I (mid 60s)
would like to stay on the river, or at least close enough to see it. Would really like a place with outdoor space to sit, drink wine and watch the river traffic. Can't afford a luxury place, probably, but I guess we could consider it, depending. We usually like smaller places, real clean and close enough to restaurants to walk.
All info appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco In Dec
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/raw-power-xl/
- 3 Accidental Trip to DC
- 4 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 5 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 6 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 7 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 8 Theatre, music outside on a summer night in NYC?
- 9 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 10 We love Boston...
- 11 Glacier National Park in September
- 12 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 13 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 14 Depot Bay OR
- 15 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 16 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 17 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 18 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 19 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 20 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 21 New Software
- 22 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 23 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 24 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 25 Los Angeles Indefinitely