Need info for lodging on the Mississippi River in IA, IL and WI . My sister and I (mid 60s)
would like to stay on the river, or at least close enough to see it. Would really like a place with outdoor space to sit, drink wine and watch the river traffic. Can't afford a luxury place, probably, but I guess we could consider it, depending. We usually like smaller places, real clean and close enough to restaurants to walk.
All info appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona sold out!
- 2 Overnight stay in N Central Idaho
- 3 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 4 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 5 Where to try hot-air ballooning?
- 6 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 7 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 8 Hawaii Trip in May
- 9 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 10 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 11 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock
- 12 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 13 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 14 Wailea Restaurants?
- 15 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 16 1 day to visit Palm Springs photography itinerary?
- 17 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 18 A week in NYC - first timers
- 19 DC -> Boulder
- 20 Rome/Florence
- 21 Colorado - Photography
- 22 Cross-country roadtrip in Oct/Nov. SUV or full-size?
- 23 Where to stay in NYC
- 24 Road Trippin' in Texas
- 25 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March