Need info for lodging on the Mississippi River in IA, IL and WI . My sister and I (mid 60s)
would like to stay on the river, or at least close enough to see it. Would really like a place with outdoor space to sit, drink wine and watch the river traffic. Can't afford a luxury place, probably, but I guess we could consider it, depending. We usually like smaller places, real clean and close enough to restaurants to walk.
All info appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://testosteroneboostclassi.com/maxtropin/
- 2 Buying wine New York City
- 3 Classic Leather jackets for men and women at very cheap price
- 4 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 5 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 6 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 7 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 8 Cape Cod visit in August
- 9 Nashville Public Transportation
- 10 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 11 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 12 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 13 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 14 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 15 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 16 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 17 8 day trip to Florida
- 18 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 19 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 20 BYOB in New York City
- 21 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 22 carmel vs. monterey california
- 23 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 24 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 25 Week in Colorado