Need info for lodging on the Mississippi River in IA, IL and WI . My sister and I (mid 60s)
would like to stay on the river, or at least close enough to see it. Would really like a place with outdoor space to sit, drink wine and watch the river traffic. Can't afford a luxury place, probably, but I guess we could consider it, depending. We usually like smaller places, real clean and close enough to restaurants to walk.
All info appreciated.
IA, IL, WI Great River Road small town lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 2 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Kennedy Space Center
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 5 week in US/Mexico
- 9 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 23 Asheville NC without a car
- 24 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 25 Myrtle Beach