Need info for lodging on the Mississippi River in IA, IL and WI . My sister and I (mid 60s)
would like to stay on the river, or at least close enough to see it. Would really like a place with outdoor space to sit, drink wine and watch the river traffic. Can't afford a luxury place, probably, but I guess we could consider it, depending. We usually like smaller places, real clean and close enough to restaurants to walk.
All info appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.dailyfitnessfact.com/trigger-xl-and-brick-muscle/
- 2 http://maleenhancementshop.info/exoslim/
- 3 Airport Shuttle Service
- 4 http://www.oleville.net/tvolve-testo-booster/
- 5 http://www.oleville.net/tvolve-testo-booster/
- 6 http://basiccleanseplus.com/alphadrox/
- 7 Truth to know about Alta White before using
- 8 Hawaii with older parents
- 9 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 10 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/lux-derma/
- 11 http://elevategffacts.com/xplosive-vital/
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 14 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 15 Yellowstone
- 16 4 Days in Mass.
- 17 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 18 Bracebridge Dinner at the Ahwahnee Hotel
- 19 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 20 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 21 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 22 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 23 Uber availability on Long Island
- 24 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 25 Fort Myers Area