Need info for lodging on the Mississippi River in IA, IL and WI . My sister and I (mid 60s)
would like to stay on the river, or at least close enough to see it. Would really like a place with outdoor space to sit, drink wine and watch the river traffic. Can't afford a luxury place, probably, but I guess we could consider it, depending. We usually like smaller places, real clean and close enough to restaurants to walk.
All info appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 2 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/juvalux-eye-serum-scam
- 3 Is formal wear needed on Inside Passage cruise?
- 4 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 5 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/ripped-testo-reviews/
- 6 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 7 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/viatropin-and-viarexin/
- 8 Building Missteps
- 9 Crazy Mass - Enhance The Metabolism Rate Of Body
- 10 http://www.myutopiancleanse360.com/midogen/
- 11 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 12 Advise on trip
- 13 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 14 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 15 Grade 12 subjects
- 16 NJ to Florida drive
- 17 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 18 Sedona
- 19 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 20 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 21 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 22 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 23 Pacific Coast Drive, San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 25 Bugs on Sanibel Island