Need info for lodging on the Mississippi River in IA, IL and WI . My sister and I (mid 60s)
would like to stay on the river, or at least close enough to see it. Would really like a place with outdoor space to sit, drink wine and watch the river traffic. Can't afford a luxury place, probably, but I guess we could consider it, depending. We usually like smaller places, real clean and close enough to restaurants to walk.
All info appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 more info: https://platinumcleanserinfo.com/jolie-derme/
- 2 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 3 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 4 help me plan a Cali trip
- 5 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 6 New England Tour
- 7 Colorado Shows Off
- 8 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 9 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 10 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 11 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 12 Wilmington DE questions
- 13 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 14 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 15 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 16 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 17 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 18 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 19 Muir Woods in October
- 20 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 21 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 22 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 23 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 24 Mesa Verde question
- 25 Planning our Move