Hello I have never been to Hawaii. I want to go for my 30th birthday in October. I'm more into tthe beauty and culture of the island rather than alot of sporty activities. Where do I start? What island is nice for first timers? I know I want to see the big island, but I have no idea where to start. Any help will be appreciated...either by post, books, other message boards etc. Thanks
I want to visit Hawaii.....Where do I Begin?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 united and carry-ons
- 4 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 5 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 8 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 9 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 10 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 11 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 12 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 13 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 14 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 15 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 16 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 17 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 20 Philadelphia
- 21 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 22 USA with a 3 year old
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 NYC theatre broadway
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York