Hello I have never been to Hawaii. I want to go for my 30th birthday in October. I'm more into tthe beauty and culture of the island rather than alot of sporty activities. Where do I start? What island is nice for first timers? I know I want to see the big island, but I have no idea where to start. Any help will be appreciated...either by post, books, other message boards etc. Thanks
I want to visit Hawaii.....Where do I Begin?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 2 Jersey City Parking
- 3 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 10 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 11 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 12 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 13 Dining in D.C.
- 14 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 15 Washington DC Metro
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 18 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 21 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 22 Wedding in Hawaii
- 23 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 24 rain in Kauai
- 25 Alaska cruise and land