I need to find a hotel, B&B that is close to Mt. Sinai hospital. I am not looking for anything fancy. I just need a clean, comfortable place to lay my head at the end of the day. I am open to any ideas if you think I can not find a place uptown. I just want to be able to leave the hospital at the end of the day and be able to get something to eat, a cup of coffe and be in my room quickly and easily. Visiting hours will be 11-9pm so I will be leaving the hospital at night, alone. I feel safe in the city but I still like a nice area. Thank you
I need to find a place to stay close to Mt. Sinai Hospital.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 3 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 4 trains in Europe
- 5 USA trip
- 6 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 7 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 8 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 9 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 10 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 11 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 12 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 13 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 14 Washington DC in Spring?
- 15 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 16 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 17 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 18 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 23 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 24 Alaskan coast travel options
- 25 Timeshare Nightmares