I need to find a hotel, B&B that is close to Mt. Sinai hospital. I am not looking for anything fancy. I just need a clean, comfortable place to lay my head at the end of the day. I am open to any ideas if you think I can not find a place uptown. I just want to be able to leave the hospital at the end of the day and be able to get something to eat, a cup of coffe and be in my room quickly and easily. Visiting hours will be 11-9pm so I will be leaving the hospital at night, alone. I feel safe in the city but I still like a nice area. Thank you
I need to find a place to stay close to Mt. Sinai Hospital.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 2 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 3 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 4 Grand Marais?
- 5 Beach holiday with baby
- 6 Things to do around New York
- 7 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 8 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 9 Cape cod and Acadia
- 10 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 11 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 12 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 13 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 14 Barrow Alaska
- 15 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 16 Salt Lake City
- 17 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 18 Park City Utah
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 Maine in latter half of September
- 21 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 22 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 23 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 24 Colorado trip
- 25 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux