I need to find a hotel, B&B that is close to Mt. Sinai hospital. I am not looking for anything fancy. I just need a clean, comfortable place to lay my head at the end of the day. I am open to any ideas if you think I can not find a place uptown. I just want to be able to leave the hospital at the end of the day and be able to get something to eat, a cup of coffe and be in my room quickly and easily. Visiting hours will be 11-9pm so I will be leaving the hospital at night, alone. I feel safe in the city but I still like a nice area. Thank you
I need to find a place to stay close to Mt. Sinai Hospital.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 2 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 3 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 4 late-night DC restaurant
- 5 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 6 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 7 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 8 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 9 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 10 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 11 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 12 Houston in September
- 13 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 14 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 15 Oahu ideas
- 16 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 17 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 18 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 19 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 20 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 21 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 22 Transportation between Seattle airport and Victoria Clipper pier
- 23 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 24 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 25 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days