I need to find a hotel, B&B that is close to Mt. Sinai hospital. I am not looking for anything fancy. I just need a clean, comfortable place to lay my head at the end of the day. I am open to any ideas if you think I can not find a place uptown. I just want to be able to leave the hospital at the end of the day and be able to get something to eat, a cup of coffe and be in my room quickly and easily. Visiting hours will be 11-9pm so I will be leaving the hospital at night, alone. I feel safe in the city but I still like a nice area. Thank you
I need to find a place to stay close to Mt. Sinai Hospital.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Camp in Maine
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 6 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 7 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 10 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 11 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 12 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 13 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 14 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 17 Travel West Coast
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 20 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 21 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 22 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 23 Brooklyn why?
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?