I need to find a hotel, B&B that is close to Mt. Sinai hospital. I am not looking for anything fancy. I just need a clean, comfortable place to lay my head at the end of the day. I am open to any ideas if you think I can not find a place uptown. I just want to be able to leave the hospital at the end of the day and be able to get something to eat, a cup of coffe and be in my room quickly and easily. Visiting hours will be 11-9pm so I will be leaving the hospital at night, alone. I feel safe in the city but I still like a nice area. Thank you
I need to find a place to stay close to Mt. Sinai Hospital.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 2 A few questions about going to Yellowstone
- 3 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 4 What's a good one-day tour from LasVegas to Bryce Canyon?
- 5 Central Coast-California
- 6 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 7 Alaska restaurant prices
- 8 Shenandoah National Park
- 9 Fairmont or Paia Inn
- 10 Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotels
- 11 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 12 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 15 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 16 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 17 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 18 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 19 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 20 Itinerary Help - options.
- 21 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 22 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 23 Daytona Beach and ??
- 24 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 25 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??