I need to find a hotel, B&B that is close to Mt. Sinai hospital. I am not looking for anything fancy. I just need a clean, comfortable place to lay my head at the end of the day. I am open to any ideas if you think I can not find a place uptown. I just want to be able to leave the hospital at the end of the day and be able to get something to eat, a cup of coffe and be in my room quickly and easily. Visiting hours will be 11-9pm so I will be leaving the hospital at night, alone. I feel safe in the city but I still like a nice area. Thank you
I need to find a place to stay close to Mt. Sinai Hospital.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 2 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 3 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 4 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 5 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 7 Best places to move to Florida?
- 8 Question about Miami travel
- 9 Salt Lake City
- 10 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 14 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 15 Locker at JFK
- 16 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 17 San Diego grocery stores
- 18 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 21 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 22 Key Largo, FL
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 25 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??