I need to find a hotel, B&B that is close to Mt. Sinai hospital. I am not looking for anything fancy. I just need a clean, comfortable place to lay my head at the end of the day. I am open to any ideas if you think I can not find a place uptown. I just want to be able to leave the hospital at the end of the day and be able to get something to eat, a cup of coffe and be in my room quickly and easily. Visiting hours will be 11-9pm so I will be leaving the hospital at night, alone. I feel safe in the city but I still like a nice area. Thank you
I need to find a place to stay close to Mt. Sinai Hospital.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Monterey and Napa
- 2 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 3 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 4 Breckenridge in October
- 5 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 6 Public transportation SLC to Marriott City Creek?
- 7 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 8 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 9 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 10 East Coast in December
- 11 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 12 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 13 New England in the fall
- 14 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 15 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 16 N California trip questions
- 17 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 18 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 19 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 20 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 21 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 22 Looking for Next Destination
- 23 Worst Restaurants in America
- 24 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 25 Fall color yet?