I need to find a hotel, B&B that is close to Mt. Sinai hospital. I am not looking for anything fancy. I just need a clean, comfortable place to lay my head at the end of the day. I am open to any ideas if you think I can not find a place uptown. I just want to be able to leave the hospital at the end of the day and be able to get something to eat, a cup of coffe and be in my room quickly and easily. Visiting hours will be 11-9pm so I will be leaving the hospital at night, alone. I feel safe in the city but I still like a nice area. Thank you
I need to find a place to stay close to Mt. Sinai Hospital.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 2 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 3 Oregon Road Trip
- 4 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 5 St. Simon, Georgia
- 6 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 7 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 8 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Christmas in TX
- 11 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 12 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 13 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 14 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 15 Ben Landa
- 16 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 17 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 18 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 19 Tucson area flooding
- 20 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 21 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 23 California
- 24 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 25 San Diego locals-can you advise?