I need to find a hotel, B&B that is close to Mt. Sinai hospital. I am not looking for anything fancy. I just need a clean, comfortable place to lay my head at the end of the day. I am open to any ideas if you think I can not find a place uptown. I just want to be able to leave the hospital at the end of the day and be able to get something to eat, a cup of coffe and be in my room quickly and easily. Visiting hours will be 11-9pm so I will be leaving the hospital at night, alone. I feel safe in the city but I still like a nice area. Thank you
I need to find a place to stay close to Mt. Sinai Hospital.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Self guided White House tour
- 2 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 3 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 4 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 5 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 6 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 7 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 8 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 9 Northwest USA
- 10 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 11 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 12 Los Angeles day trips
- 13 middlebury vt snow
- 14 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 LA for a day and a half
- 17 Texas
- 18 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 19 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 20 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 21 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 22 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 23 Moving to CT
- 24 Hotels Philly
- 25 Drive down the West Coast 2015