I need to find a hotel, B&B that is close to Mt. Sinai hospital. I am not looking for anything fancy. I just need a clean, comfortable place to lay my head at the end of the day. I am open to any ideas if you think I can not find a place uptown. I just want to be able to leave the hospital at the end of the day and be able to get something to eat, a cup of coffe and be in my room quickly and easily. Visiting hours will be 11-9pm so I will be leaving the hospital at night, alone. I feel safe in the city but I still like a nice area. Thank you
I need to find a place to stay close to Mt. Sinai Hospital.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 2 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 3 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 4 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 5 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 6 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 7 best of yellowstone
- 8 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 9 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 10 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 13 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 14 San Francisco - mid October
- 15 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 16 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 17 Vegas hotels for families
- 18 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 19 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 20 San Diego with Kids
- 21 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 22 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 23 Transportation help in Philly
- 24 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 25 Where to stay for Acadia National Park