I need to find a hotel, B&B that is close to Mt. Sinai hospital. I am not looking for anything fancy. I just need a clean, comfortable place to lay my head at the end of the day. I am open to any ideas if you think I can not find a place uptown. I just want to be able to leave the hospital at the end of the day and be able to get something to eat, a cup of coffe and be in my room quickly and easily. Visiting hours will be 11-9pm so I will be leaving the hospital at night, alone. I feel safe in the city but I still like a nice area. Thank you
I need to find a place to stay close to Mt. Sinai Hospital.
- 1 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 2 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 3 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 4 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 5 hello guys....
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 8 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 9 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 10 Albuquerque to Denver
- 11 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 12 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 13 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 16 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 17 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 18 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 19 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 20 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 21 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 22 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 23 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 24 Michigan Beaches
- 25 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas