My name is Marina, I'm an art student in Spain and I'm writting a paper on a piece from the Cloisters Museum. I won't be going to NYC any time soon since I'm kind of far away, and I really need some good pictures from the piece in order to describe it. I was wondering if someone would like to help me with that. The piece would be the Portal of San Vicente de Frías. And I would need details of, prettymuch every sculpture from each voussoir. Could anybody help me out with that? please, please, please????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 For anyone driving I-5 thru central CA in the next week . . .
- 2 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 3 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 4 Driving Salt Lake to Chicago
- 5 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 6 Alaska or northwestern states
- 7 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 8 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 9 Charleston and Savannah
- 10 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 11 Tranquility Bay or Cheeca Lodge?
- 12 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 13 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 14 Franklin, TN
- 15 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 16 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 17 Advise on trip
- 18 Best time to visit alaska
- 19 help getting through mobile, al
- 20 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 21 Hawaii, Big Island, Luau
- 22 Bar Harbor/Acadia NP
- 23 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 24 Moab UT Accommendations
- 25 Pearl Harbor no bag policy