My name is Marina, I'm an art student in Spain and I'm writting a paper on a piece from the Cloisters Museum. I won't be going to NYC any time soon since I'm kind of far away, and I really need some good pictures from the piece in order to describe it. I was wondering if someone would like to help me with that. The piece would be the Portal of San Vicente de Frías. And I would need details of, prettymuch every sculpture from each voussoir. Could anybody help me out with that? please, please, please????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 2 California Coast in January
- 3 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 4 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 5 Traveling Alone
- 6 Arizona in winter
- 7 Currency and hotels
- 8 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 10 Arizona in late January
- 11 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 12 Northern California Redwoods
- 13 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 14 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 15 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 16 Vegas with toddler twins
- 17 Las Vegas Vacation
- 18 OHare car service north suburbs
- 19 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 20 disneyland
- 21 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 22 Key West
- 23 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 24 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 25 moving to Florida