My name is Marina, I'm an art student in Spain and I'm writting a paper on a piece from the Cloisters Museum. I won't be going to NYC any time soon since I'm kind of far away, and I really need some good pictures from the piece in order to describe it. I was wondering if someone would like to help me with that. The piece would be the Portal of San Vicente de Frías. And I would need details of, prettymuch every sculpture from each voussoir. Could anybody help me out with that? please, please, please????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 2 Help us choose a hotel
- 3 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 4 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 5 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 6 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 7 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 8 Staying outside DC
- 9 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 10 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 11 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 12 Ideas for New York
- 13 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 14 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 15 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 16 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 17 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 18 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 19 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 20 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 21 New York in December
- 22 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 23 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 24 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 25 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?