I will be coming down Hwy 67 toward Little Rock and am wondering the best route to the airport. Is the portion of I-440 that connect to 67 open yet? My map shows it incomplete but I thought it was supposed to be done by now. If not, is it easier and quicker to go on south to I-30 through Little Rock and turn back east on 440 or better to takae I-40 all the way back east to 440? The second way appears a lot farther but I was given those directions. Could someone familiar with this area give me a bit of help? Thanks!
I need help traveling from NE Arkansas to Little Rock airport.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oahu ideas
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 5 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 6 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 7 Best places to move to Florida?
- 8 West Coast Bound End of March
- 9 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 10 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 11 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 12 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 13 Key Largo, FL
- 14 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 15 Death Valley in June
- 16 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 17 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 18 San Diego grocery stores
- 19 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 20 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 21 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 22 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 23 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 24 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 25 Buy GoPro Hero3