I will be coming down Hwy 67 toward Little Rock and am wondering the best route to the airport. Is the portion of I-440 that connect to 67 open yet? My map shows it incomplete but I thought it was supposed to be done by now. If not, is it easier and quicker to go on south to I-30 through Little Rock and turn back east on 440 or better to takae I-40 all the way back east to 440? The second way appears a lot farther but I was given those directions. Could someone familiar with this area give me a bit of help? Thanks!
I need help traveling from NE Arkansas to Little Rock airport.
View all United States activity »
- 1 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 2 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 7 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 Oahu Information
- 10 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 11 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 14 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 One day in Washington DC
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 23 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Key West on NYE