I'm planning a ski trip with my boyfriend for late march. After pricing out travel, accommodations, rental and lessons for a few different locations, I've found Winter Park, UT and the resorts around Ogden, UT both fall comfortably within my budget. Now Im not sure which one to choose. I'm sure we'll love the skiing in either location so I need to judge based on other factors, such as accommodations and dining. Can anyone tell me about the restaurants and bars in either location?
I need help planning a March ski trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 4 Washington DC in Spring?
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 7 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 8 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 11 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 12 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 13 Weekend in NYC
- 14 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 15 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 16 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 17 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 18 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 19 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 20 Breckenridge in October
- 21 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 22 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 23 Richmond highlights?
- 24 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 25 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness