I'm planning a ski trip with my boyfriend for late march. After pricing out travel, accommodations, rental and lessons for a few different locations, I've found Winter Park, UT and the resorts around Ogden, UT both fall comfortably within my budget. Now Im not sure which one to choose. I'm sure we'll love the skiing in either location so I need to judge based on other factors, such as accommodations and dining. Can anyone tell me about the restaurants and bars in either location?
I need help planning a March ski trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 4 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 5 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 6 Locker at JFK
- 7 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 8 San Diego grocery stores
- 9 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 10 Best places to move to Florida?
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 13 Question about Miami travel
- 14 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 15 Key Largo, FL
- 16 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 17 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 18 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 21 West Coast Bound End of March
- 22 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 23 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 24 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 25 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days