I'm planning a ski trip with my boyfriend for late march. After pricing out travel, accommodations, rental and lessons for a few different locations, I've found Winter Park, UT and the resorts around Ogden, UT both fall comfortably within my budget. Now Im not sure which one to choose. I'm sure we'll love the skiing in either location so I need to judge based on other factors, such as accommodations and dining. Can anyone tell me about the restaurants and bars in either location?
I need help planning a March ski trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 2 Zion the narrows
- 3 Advice on Roadtrip
- 4 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 5 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 6 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 7 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 8 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 9 Los Angeles day trips
- 10 Hawaiian Islands
- 11 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 12 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 13 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 14 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 15 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 16 Cabin in Asheville area
- 17 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 18 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 19 Seattle Transportation??
- 20 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 21 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 22 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 23 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 24 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 25 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston