I'm planning a ski trip with my boyfriend for late march. After pricing out travel, accommodations, rental and lessons for a few different locations, I've found Winter Park, UT and the resorts around Ogden, UT both fall comfortably within my budget. Now Im not sure which one to choose. I'm sure we'll love the skiing in either location so I need to judge based on other factors, such as accommodations and dining. Can anyone tell me about the restaurants and bars in either location?
I need help planning a March ski trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 2 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 3 adams morgan - safety
- 4 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 5 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 6 Morning in miami
- 7 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 8 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 9 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 10 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 11 Grand Marais?
- 12 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 13 US Southwest
- 14 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 16 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 17 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 18 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 19 Seattle Visit April
- 20 Grand Teton in October
- 21 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 22 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 23 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 24 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 25 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?