I'm planning a ski trip with my boyfriend for late march. After pricing out travel, accommodations, rental and lessons for a few different locations, I've found Winter Park, UT and the resorts around Ogden, UT both fall comfortably within my budget. Now Im not sure which one to choose. I'm sure we'll love the skiing in either location so I need to judge based on other factors, such as accommodations and dining. Can anyone tell me about the restaurants and bars in either location?
I need help planning a March ski trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 2 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 3 Looking for Next Destination
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 5 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 6 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 7 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 8 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 9 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 10 Tucson area flooding
- 11 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 12 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 13 first time in AZ
- 14 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 17 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 20 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 21 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 22 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 23 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 24 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 25 Relaxing Honeymoon Week