I'm planning a ski trip with my boyfriend for late march. After pricing out travel, accommodations, rental and lessons for a few different locations, I've found Winter Park, UT and the resorts around Ogden, UT both fall comfortably within my budget. Now Im not sure which one to choose. I'm sure we'll love the skiing in either location so I need to judge based on other factors, such as accommodations and dining. Can anyone tell me about the restaurants and bars in either location?
I need help planning a March ski trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 2 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 3 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 4 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 5 San Diego with Kids
- 6 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 7 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 8 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 9 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 10 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 11 Vegas hotels for families
- 12 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 13 Transportation help in Philly
- 14 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 15 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 16 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 17 Temecula< CA
- 18 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 19 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 20 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 21 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 22 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 25 New York - October with 7 yr old