I'm a single Dad and would like to have some quality time with my 13 year old daughter over her summer break. I could use some good advice for planning a 10-14 day driving trip through the southwest U.S. What I envision is flying into Phoenix or Las Vegas, renting a car (or small RV) and spending a day or two at scenic sites, such as The Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley, etc. We like easy hikes, guided horse riding, rafting, swimming, etc. I need to do this trip as cost effectively as possible without living in a tent. Rustic and simple is fine.
Have some good advice, itinerary I could use, where we should go, what we should do there, recommendations on where we could stay, etc? I would really appreciate whatever help is available.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are You Looking Updated sports news?
- 2 Easy way to get Beatiful body shape with ExoSlim
- 3 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 4 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 5 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 6 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 7 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 8 California/Yosemite
- 9 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 10 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 11 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 12 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 13 Uber availability on Long Island
- 14 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 15 Fall in Ozarks
- 16 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 19 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 20 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 21 Fort Myers Area
- 22 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 23 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 24 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 25 San Fran
I need help planning a 10-14 day driving trip around the Southwest US