My husband and I are both in our middle 20's, we have a two year old daughter and we want to relocate....Ovbiously we want to relocate somewhere that is clean,safe and has good schools. We currently live in southeast Iowa and we would like to stay somewhere in Iowa,Wisconsin or Minn, We just cant figure out which is the best answer. I have done research on these states but its not the same as talking to somebody that has had experiences in these areas. All ideas and imput would be GREAT! My husband is a union electrician and I am (for now) a stay at home mom,so our options are pretty open.... THANK YOU SO MUCH for any advice!
I need assistance on where to relocate?!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 2 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 3 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 4 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 5 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 6 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 7 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 11 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 12 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 13 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 14 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 15 Sunitoomas - stop shilling for that company
- 16 Tour companies
- 17 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 18 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 19 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 20 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 21 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 22 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 23 Quick Trip to NYC
- 24 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 25 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas