My husband and I are both in our middle 20's, we have a two year old daughter and we want to relocate....Ovbiously we want to relocate somewhere that is clean,safe and has good schools. We currently live in southeast Iowa and we would like to stay somewhere in Iowa,Wisconsin or Minn, We just cant figure out which is the best answer. I have done research on these states but its not the same as talking to somebody that has had experiences in these areas. All ideas and imput would be GREAT! My husband is a union electrician and I am (for now) a stay at home mom,so our options are pretty open.... THANK YOU SO MUCH for any advice!
I need assistance on where to relocate?!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 4 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Itinerary opinions
- 7 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 8 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 9 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 10 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 11 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 12 Calgary to Banff
- 13 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Our perfect day in Key West
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 culpepper
- 19 2 weeks in Alaska
- 20 Pub with food in Seattle
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014
- 23 An RV trip along the coast
- 24 NYC 1St Time
- 25 NEW YORK CITY!!!