My husband and I are both in our middle 20's, we have a two year old daughter and we want to relocate....Ovbiously we want to relocate somewhere that is clean,safe and has good schools. We currently live in southeast Iowa and we would like to stay somewhere in Iowa,Wisconsin or Minn, We just cant figure out which is the best answer. I have done research on these states but its not the same as talking to somebody that has had experiences in these areas. All ideas and imput would be GREAT! My husband is a union electrician and I am (for now) a stay at home mom,so our options are pretty open.... THANK YOU SO MUCH for any advice!
I need assistance on where to relocate?!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 2 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 3 Welcome to Auto Option Bot review
- 4 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 5 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 6 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 7 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 8 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 9 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 10 Colorado aspen updates
- 11 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 12 Looking for Next Destination
- 13 Yosemite Lodging
- 14 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 15 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 16 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 17 Fall color yet?
- 18 Worst Restaurants in America
- 19 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 20 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 SFO International Airport
- 23 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 24 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 25 Last Minute Trip to Asheville