My husband and I are both in our middle 20's, we have a two year old daughter and we want to relocate....Ovbiously we want to relocate somewhere that is clean,safe and has good schools. We currently live in southeast Iowa and we would like to stay somewhere in Iowa,Wisconsin or Minn, We just cant figure out which is the best answer. I have done research on these states but its not the same as talking to somebody that has had experiences in these areas. All ideas and imput would be GREAT! My husband is a union electrician and I am (for now) a stay at home mom,so our options are pretty open.... THANK YOU SO MUCH for any advice!
I need assistance on where to relocate?!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 2 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 American Honeymoon in March
- 5 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 6 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 7 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 8 New Orleans
- 9 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 10 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 11 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 12 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 13 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 16 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 17 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 18 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 19 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 20 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 21 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 22 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 23 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 24 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 25 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico