My husband and I are both in our middle 20's, we have a two year old daughter and we want to relocate....Ovbiously we want to relocate somewhere that is clean,safe and has good schools. We currently live in southeast Iowa and we would like to stay somewhere in Iowa,Wisconsin or Minn, We just cant figure out which is the best answer. I have done research on these states but its not the same as talking to somebody that has had experiences in these areas. All ideas and imput would be GREAT! My husband is a union electrician and I am (for now) a stay at home mom,so our options are pretty open.... THANK YOU SO MUCH for any advice!
I need assistance on where to relocate?!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 2 Grand Marais?
- 3 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 4 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 5 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 6 Salt Lake City
- 7 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 8 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 9 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 10 First visit in New Mexico
- 11 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 12 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 13 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 14 Beach holiday with baby
- 15 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 16 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 17 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 18 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 19 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 20 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 21 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 22 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 23 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands