My husband and I are both in our middle 20's, we have a two year old daughter and we want to relocate....Ovbiously we want to relocate somewhere that is clean,safe and has good schools. We currently live in southeast Iowa and we would like to stay somewhere in Iowa,Wisconsin or Minn, We just cant figure out which is the best answer. I have done research on these states but its not the same as talking to somebody that has had experiences in these areas. All ideas and imput would be GREAT! My husband is a union electrician and I am (for now) a stay at home mom,so our options are pretty open.... THANK YOU SO MUCH for any advice!
I need assistance on where to relocate?!
View all United States activity »
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 One day in Washington DC
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Key West on NYE
- 13 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 16 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 23 Oahu Information
- 24 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 25 Wailea Maui Restaurants