My husband and I are both in our middle 20's, we have a two year old daughter and we want to relocate....Ovbiously we want to relocate somewhere that is clean,safe and has good schools. We currently live in southeast Iowa and we would like to stay somewhere in Iowa,Wisconsin or Minn, We just cant figure out which is the best answer. I have done research on these states but its not the same as talking to somebody that has had experiences in these areas. All ideas and imput would be GREAT! My husband is a union electrician and I am (for now) a stay at home mom,so our options are pretty open.... THANK YOU SO MUCH for any advice!
I need assistance on where to relocate?!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 2 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 3 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 4 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 5 Montana- what are must see places?
- 6 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 7 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 8 from Moab to Bryce
- 9 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 10 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 11 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 12 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 13 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 14 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 15 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 16 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 17 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 20 san francisco to columbia gorge
- 21 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 22 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 23 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 24 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 25 Paso Robles Here We Come...!