My husband and I are both in our middle 20's, we have a two year old daughter and we want to relocate....Ovbiously we want to relocate somewhere that is clean,safe and has good schools. We currently live in southeast Iowa and we would like to stay somewhere in Iowa,Wisconsin or Minn, We just cant figure out which is the best answer. I have done research on these states but its not the same as talking to somebody that has had experiences in these areas. All ideas and imput would be GREAT! My husband is a union electrician and I am (for now) a stay at home mom,so our options are pretty open.... THANK YOU SO MUCH for any advice!
I need assistance on where to relocate?!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 3 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 4 General Utah planning questions
- 5 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 6 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 7 Dining in Manhattan
- 8 From Seattle airport to the city
- 9 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 10 New York City Christmas Trip
- 11 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 12 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 13 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 14 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 15 Colorado Skiing
- 16 American Honeymoon in March
- 17 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 18 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 21 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 22 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 23 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 24 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 25 Middle America in October