i just bought the wanna get away tickets im going to california in july! well my ? is will i be able to check in early so me and my boyfriend can set next to each other im getting a little worried now b/c i was on southwest reading that standby thing does anyway think i will have a problem and have to change my flight am i even going to be able to fly that time and day!!!! thank you
i just bought the wanna get away tickets at southwest!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 2 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 3 Utah 2
- 4 New York City - apartment locations
- 5 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 6 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 7 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 8 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 9 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 10 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 11 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 12 Tudor city -special help/info
- 13 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 14 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 15 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 16 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 17 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 18 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 19 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 20 must see and do's in Maui?
- 21 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 22 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 23 Boston to see Sargent works
- 24 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 25 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX