i just bought the wanna get away tickets im going to california in july! well my ? is will i be able to check in early so me and my boyfriend can set next to each other im getting a little worried now b/c i was on southwest reading that standby thing does anyway think i will have a problem and have to change my flight am i even going to be able to fly that time and day!!!! thank you
i just bought the wanna get away tickets at southwest!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 2 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 3 boston
- 4 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 5 visiting chicago
- 6 Outskirts of New Orleans Hotel
- 7 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 8 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 9 Travel Agencies in New York reliable
- 10 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 11 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 13 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 14 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 15 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 16 driving Yellowstone to Denver
- 17 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 18 Alaska- two days in Seward
- 19 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 20 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 21 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 22 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 23 Day trip to Hudson Valley from NYC?
- 24 Boca Grande or Siesta Key?
- 25 San Juan Islands... cruise question