My great grandmother died and left me and my sister $3,000. ($1500 each which we are willing to combine). We thought it would be fun to spend it on a vacation for all of us (really we did not want to bring our parents at first but that is not an option). I am seventeen and my sister is 12 and my parents are both 45. We get a break off of school in Dec for Christmas holiday.We would go away for 6 days. I don't want to go to Disneyworld and both my parents don't want to go on a cruise. I don't know what is left. We live in Wisconsin and have never been to the beach. Please tell me what to do! Thank you!!!
I inherted 3,000 dollars and wnat to take my family on vacation. Any advice for us please?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 2 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 3 Colorado aspen updates
- 4 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 5 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 6 Worst Restaurants in America
- 7 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 10 Newport Restaurants
- 11 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 12 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 13 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 14 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 15 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 16 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 17 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 18 Question About Sealodge
- 19 Broadway choices
- 20 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Fairbanks Alaska
- 23 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Yosemite Lodging