My great grandmother died and left me and my sister $3,000. ($1500 each which we are willing to combine). We thought it would be fun to spend it on a vacation for all of us (really we did not want to bring our parents at first but that is not an option). I am seventeen and my sister is 12 and my parents are both 45. We get a break off of school in Dec for Christmas holiday.We would go away for 6 days. I don't want to go to Disneyworld and both my parents don't want to go on a cruise. I don't know what is left. We live in Wisconsin and have never been to the beach. Please tell me what to do! Thank you!!!
I inherted 3,000 dollars and wnat to take my family on vacation. Any advice for us please?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 3 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 4 San Antonio
- 5 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Hotel near Public Theater
- 8 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 9 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 10 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 11 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 12 Oahu Information
- 13 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 14 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 15 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 16 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 17 Savanah Sojourn
- 18 One day in Washington DC
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 21 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 22 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 Fun restaurants in New Orleans