My great grandmother died and left me and my sister $3,000. ($1500 each which we are willing to combine). We thought it would be fun to spend it on a vacation for all of us (really we did not want to bring our parents at first but that is not an option). I am seventeen and my sister is 12 and my parents are both 45. We get a break off of school in Dec for Christmas holiday.We would go away for 6 days. I don't want to go to Disneyworld and both my parents don't want to go on a cruise. I don't know what is left. We live in Wisconsin and have never been to the beach. Please tell me what to do! Thank you!!!
I inherted 3,000 dollars and wnat to take my family on vacation. Any advice for us please?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Washington DC Metro
- 3 Jersey City Parking
- 4 Kennebunkport and....?
- 5 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 8 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 9 Where to go in Maine?
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 12 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 13 Wedding in Hawaii
- 14 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 15 rain in Kauai
- 16 Alaska cruise and land
- 17 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 18 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 19 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 20 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 21 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 22 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 23 SF to DR? WTH!
- 24 NYC Itinerary Help
- 25 WISCONSIN