My great grandmother died and left me and my sister $3,000. ($1500 each which we are willing to combine). We thought it would be fun to spend it on a vacation for all of us (really we did not want to bring our parents at first but that is not an option). I am seventeen and my sister is 12 and my parents are both 45. We get a break off of school in Dec for Christmas holiday.We would go away for 6 days. I don't want to go to Disneyworld and both my parents don't want to go on a cruise. I don't know what is left. We live in Wisconsin and have never been to the beach. Please tell me what to do! Thank you!!!
I inherted 3,000 dollars and wnat to take my family on vacation. Any advice for us please?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 2 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 3 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 4 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 5 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 6 Where to from Tampa?
- 7 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 8 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 9 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 10 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 11 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 12 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 13 Is the New York subway safe?
- 14 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 15 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 16 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 17 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 18 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 19 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 20 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 21 Skiing New Mexico
- 22 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 23 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 24 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014