My great grandmother died and left me and my sister $3,000. ($1500 each which we are willing to combine). We thought it would be fun to spend it on a vacation for all of us (really we did not want to bring our parents at first but that is not an option). I am seventeen and my sister is 12 and my parents are both 45. We get a break off of school in Dec for Christmas holiday.We would go away for 6 days. I don't want to go to Disneyworld and both my parents don't want to go on a cruise. I don't know what is left. We live in Wisconsin and have never been to the beach. Please tell me what to do! Thank you!!!
I inherted 3,000 dollars and wnat to take my family on vacation. Any advice for us please?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best places to move to Florida?
- 2 West Coast Bound End of March
- 3 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 4 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 5 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 6 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 7 Oahu ideas
- 8 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 9 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 10 Key Largo, FL
- 11 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 12 Death Valley in June
- 13 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 14 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 15 San Diego grocery stores
- 16 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 19 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 20 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 21 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 22 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 23 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 24 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 25 Huntington Beach - hostels?